If you are on good terms with the NCR, she also has a small task where you can extract information from a prisoner (requires speech or intelligence, or otherwise a long combat process) who states that the informant is an officer. Follow the map marker to the garbage can in front of the ticket counter, and take everything inside it. Captain Ronald Curtis is your contact, and is found on the western wing of the first floor. How do I complete the quest I Put a Spell on You? Unfortunately you'll be late and the train will explode. Or click here to search for specific content. Fallout: New Vegas Game Guide by gamepressure.com, Given by: Colonel James Hsu [The Camp McCarran Terminal building] (M25A:2). Go out to the control tower. Head back to Curtis and tell him he is in the clear for 550 XP and 150 caps. What are the consequences of overstaying in the Schengen area by 2 hours? However, the Computer Whiz perk will allow the player to unlock the Terminal and attempt the hack again. Run towards the monorail station taking the stairs up (M25A:5). Assignment is the defense of New Vegas. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Back inside the building, stay on the upper level and follow the map marker to Davey Crenshaw's footlocker. There are also times where the solders are not at the monorail gate, allowing you to sneak past. Hello, I'm doing this quest "I Put a Spell on You", in McCarran, and I have to deactivated a bomb in the train, the problem is the FREAKING train leaves when I enter the zone of the train, I can even reach to enter it. If one ends the dialogue successfully, he will then walk back into the base and one will need to wait until the next day (unless a Speech check of 50 is passed to keep him on course after a brief return to the terminal). How do I get past the barriers before the vault? Subsequently, even if he is followed into the tower, he will not talk over the radio and will ambush the player instead. If you kill Curtis, the mission will fail but you won't be able to stop the bombing. She will say that there have been break-ins at the control tower every night. When they load, find the quest with the editor ID "VMS08". My problem: The **** R. Curtis won't show up. This step commits you to bombing the monorail. Open the door in sneak mode and stay at the bottom of the stairs. Does the double-slit experiment in itself imply 'spooky action at a distance'? Please consider turning it on! Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! How can I get the Top Tier Energy Weapons without the Van Graffs? With an Explosives skill of 35 or a Science skill of 45, the player can choose to go directly to the monorail, which is accessed through a door in the northeast corner, second floor, of the main terminal building. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/I_Put_a_Spell_on_You. You might have to rush somewhere else first. Is quantile regression a maximum likelihood method? If the light is already on in the tower, you can enter. You also have to talk to Carrie Boyd and Contreras. The third option does not provide anything. So somebody's getting the word out. The quest can also completed by killing Curtis in the tower before hearing the radio conversation. Search his wares then exit to ask about more types of items. Find and defuse the bomb on the McCarran monorail before it leaves the terminal. However, if the NCR labelled you as a terrorist because of your progress in the main quest, Curtis will attack and cause you to fail the quest. Although technically not a bug I consider this one. Why does pressing enter increase the file size by 2 bytes in windows. Go to meet Boyd (M25A:4) #1 - she is upstairs. It only takes a minute to sign up. To disarm the bomb, you need an explosives skill of 35, science of 45, or the activation code from Curtis. Talk with Curtis regardless to receive the reward of [250 CAPS], [500 EXPERIENCE POINTS], and Caesar's Legion Fame. Contreras. Being spotted by Curtis waiting outside the radio tower will also have the same effect. The quest tells the player character to leave the monorail and watch it depart. Return to Colonel Hsu. I staked out the control tower until I saw the mole go inside. Thankfully, New Vegas keeps a backup of your quicksave slot, which I was able to restore, go back, and figure out how to salvage the situation with console commands. I Put a Spell on You is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. Thankfully, New Vegas keeps a backup of your quicksave slot, which I was able to restore, go back, and figure out how to salvage the situation with console commands. Elestia 12 years ago #1 I think I figured out the precise steps to avoid the monorail from being blown up.. If Curtis starts shooting at the player character, run outside to the tarmac, then run back to the tower without firing back on him. If you have Boone as a companion, saving the monorail helps unlock his quest. After talking with Curtis, follow the map marker to the garbage can in front of the ticket counter, and take everything inside it, which includes monorail sabotage plans and the explosive charge. You'll learn that Curtis has an access to the monorail. What does a search warrant actually look like? Collect the materials in the main terminal building, located in a garbage can. He should arrive sometime around 1AM if you stake out the building around midnight. Yeah. If not, I will simply switch to Legion and murder all NCR, that will work too. On top of everything else, I can't send a squad to a bathroom break without someone ambushing them. However, one can also wait until around 2:50 a.m. and enter the building, he will already be in the tower talking on the radio. If the NCR has branded you a terrorist for working with Caesar, Captain Curtis will attack you on sight, even if you are dressed as a member of the NCR. The community is home to lore discussions, gameplay challenges, weekly roleplay builds, memes, and more. How the hell did he get there? The Legend Of The Star / A Valuable Lesson. Ending 2 Confront Curtis and kill him. If Hsu attacks you because of a failed speech check or through known dialog options, Curtis will not appreciate the result. This is me doing the New Californian Republic quest on Fallout:New Vegas-"I Put a Spell on You". You will need the GECK game editor for New Vegas. Choose the corresponding route below and follow it to finish the quest. If your reputation is not high enough with the NCR, you'll have to sneak by the guards. He had to fix this. Take the advice and seek out Lieutenant Carrie Boyd on the second floor. All other options cause the quest to fail. You can also disguise yourself in NCR clothing as to fool the guards. With an. Go to the monorail. Alternatively, the player character can put on an NCR uniform and the guards will let them pass without attacking. and pulled out his gun, so I killed him. I have searched in google but haven't seen anything. The title of the quest is a cultural reference to the song "I Put a Spell on You", written by Screamin' Jay Hawkins in 1956. Just go in, and wait 15 seconds. Fallout: New Vegas Bitter Springs Infirmary Blues - Fallout: New Vegas Guide with maps and videos. Head out to the tarmac and use the terminal near the Control Tower to find the log of someone entering around 1:05 and leaving at 1:20 every night. You'll learn that there is a spy inside the camp. I feel you, but if you use the console the game then treats you like a cheater, even though it's without a doubt that absolute majority of people using the console do so to get over bloody bugs You do know that console only disables achievements until you simple restart New Vegas, right? These are not usually tested by us (because there are so many), so please use them at your own risk. Now enter the monorail, turn left, and there is a vent at the end which one can activate to plant the explosive charge. Then go to the monorail. When Colonel send me check the trash for pick bombs for monotrail, I can found them in the trash even If I pick everything. The others have some dissonance between the fucking around and urgency of finding your shit kid, but not in New Vegas. Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums. The third option doesn't give you anything. If you've already killed the mole and talked to Colonel Hsu, you can fix the situation by executing the following console command: set "000e790f".bPlayerTooLate to 0 Suspicious referee report, are "suggested citations" from a paper mill? Lt. Boyd will provide information about break-ins to the control tower, occurring during the night. Valve Corporation. How can I get the Platinum Chip from Benny? I Put a Spell on You is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. Head back inside and speak to Colonel Hsu. Then go to the McCarran terminal and teleport him there: prid f6283 moveto player. Eavesdrop on the radio transmission. Did you listen to Curtis on the radio when you entered the tower and get the quest update to deactivate the bomb? Please present your passport. i have been reading about this quest and it seems most people haven't run up against the issue i am having. I see something about this bug in Fandom but I can`t find the respective solution. Fallout: New Vegas (PC) walkthrough - I Put a Spell on You Thegamerwalkthroughs 44.6K subscribers Subscribe 22K views 7 years ago Watch in 720p HD for the CLEAREST QUALITY 60 FPS. This option will be available after talking with Martina Groesbeck during The Finger of Suspicion. Sneak into the Monorail. Sometimes if the player has talked to the Securitrons on the Strip after the monorail blows up, they may say something like "The monorail leading from camp McCarran has been destroyed. Fallout, after finding Shaun 1: Work for the institute 2: Kill Shaun. "-An amnesia ridden courier wakes up in Goodsprings, and remembers nothing of his past. 1) Open GECK, go File>Data and tick the checkbox next to "FalloutNV.esm". 6. If you inform Captain Curtis about potential leads, he will try ambushing you in the tower. Pick up the explosives in the trash can by the ticketing counter at the Camp McCarran terminal building. Speak with Colonel Hsu and state you want to investigate the leak. re: I put a spell on you. Fallout, after finding Benny 1:Kill him then and there 2: Talk with him in his suite 3: Seduce him and kill him during sex. Pick up the explosives and bomb ingredients in the trash can by the ticketing counter at the Camp McCarran terminal building. Alternatively, if you sided with the Legion and finished the quest "The Finger of Suspicion" you will already have this quest. Bugs If you help the Legion blow up the monorail but do not have a high enough Speech or reputation level with the NCR for them to help you, you have to go back to Curtis and say "Hsu won't let me help". 5. Fallout New Vegas Mods Quests and Adventures I Put A Spell On You Fix I Put A Spell On You Fix Endorsements 25 Unique DLs 294 Total DLs 480 Total views 12,454 Version 1.0 Download: Manual 1 items Last updated 31 May 2014 8:21AM Original upload 31 May 2014 8:23AM Created by Maxandmov Uploaded by Maxandmov Virus scan Safe to use Tags for this mod Considering the first Fallout game, released a quarter of a century ago now, was a spiritual successor to the 1988 game Wasteland, it's fair to say that that game and the entire series have overachieved massively. Need some help with this game? If you enter the watchtower and wait for the mole to finish their check-in on the radio you will hear about their plans to destroy the monorail and gain the opportunity to disarm the monorail's explosives before it can detonate. The Legion, to regain a frumentarius back into their ranks, and the NCR to get a legionnaire without the legion in him. Just squat there, use your binoculars, or your scopes, and keep an eye out. If you tell Hsu that Crenshaw had explosives and plans then he believes you. Otherwise, the Activation Code will need to be pickpocketed off of Curtis for a loss of Karma. If he is not dead already, kill Private Crenshaw. Note: The quest tells you to leave the monorail and watch it depart, do not leave without it blowing up as it may stop the quest from being completable. After Curtis becomes hostile, he is fair game to kill. Brandon Wilson Posts: 3487 At some point, or upon asking James Hsu about problems at Camp McCarran, the Courier will be asked to speak with Captain Ronald Curtis, who is located on the first floor of the Camp McCarran terminal building to the west of the escalators. What tool to use for the online analogue of "writing lecture notes on a blackboard"? Listen to the radio conversation. So someone's getting the word out. Then loot the Activation Code from his body. When you exit, it will detonate. Go through the speech options until you get the quest to blow up the monorail. Just to be sure, did you enter the monorail after reporting or without reporting to col. hsu? Report to Colonel Hsu and frame Private Crenshaw. Enter and eavesdrop from the bottom of the stairs. Retracting Acceptance Offer to Graduate School. You can confront him now but this is not a good idea, while you won't get any information, You can also follow him to the tower #1. Ask around about suspicious activity at Camp McCarran. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Recommend bringing Boone. Talk to Colonel Hsu. Here you will find Sgt. Inform him that you know who he is and that you are working for the Legion as well. Hello, I'm doing this quest "I Put a Spell on You", in McCarran, and I have to deactivated a bomb in the train, the problem is the FREAKING train leaves when I enter the zone of the train, I can even reach to enter it. After the train explodes, report it back to Hsu, and then the quest ends, with one gaining caps and Fame, but a lesser XP reward of 350. I did not want to wait 24 hours for another night (playing hc mode), so I went to do other quests. Talk to Captain Curtis or Colonel Hsu about problems around Camp McCarran. From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki, https://strategywiki.org/w/index.php?title=Fallout:_New_Vegas/I_Put_a_Spell_on_You&oldid=575046. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. He did first night, but even tho I was hidden by the planes he saw me and approached me, then went back to his hole. 5. Plant an explosive charge in a vent at the back wall of the McCarran monorail car. You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page. The quest can earn you a history point or. If one does choose to wait outside by the planes at 12:55 a.m., the player character must remain hidden, otherwise, he will confront the player character and ask why they are there. Fallout: New Vegas Caesar's Legion quests. Fallout: New Vegas My Kind Of Town - Fallout: New Vegas Guide with maps and videos. Check out the control tower during the night (between 1:00 and 2:00 AM) and listen in on the spy. After this, it will be revealed that there is a bomb on the train, the explosion of which cannot be prevented. The player character will be killed if the monorail leaves and subsequently explodes. It is highly unlikely that the quest will fix itself if it needs you to manually set a flag. Investigate the late-night break-ins at the Camp McCarran control tower. Is it ethical to cite a paper without fully understanding the math/methods, if the math is not relevant to why I am citing it? If the player character does not take everything, they will not be able to frame Davey Crenshaw. Return to Colonel Hsu to clear things up. If you don't take everything, you won't be able to frame. If he is not seen by 3 a.m., enter the tower and stay hidden as per the next instructions. Fallout New Vegas McCarran I Put a Spell on You Denny Ayard 16K subscribers Subscribe 2.1K Share 376K views 11 years ago Recommend bringing Boone. Contreras will refer the player character to Boyd but Sterling will provide valuable information about the spy. This can be quite common if you are doing the quest. The garbage can, with items to frame Private Crenshaw, cannot be interacted with until one is up to that point in the quest. If you kill him report to Col. Hsu if not head straight for the monorail (where Hsu will send you if you killed Curtis). We are working on resolving the problem.". rev2023.3.1.43266. I still have a lot of achievements to unlock, so no console. If so, are there any console commands I can use to fix this? He will then ask the player character to speak to Carrie Boyd or Contreras, although he says that Contreras is not "above" suspicion. Fallout: New Vegas | Table of Contents | Gameplay | Walkthrough This quest is obtained from two places, and involves intelligence leaks at Camp McCarran. From here head to Camp McCarran and go to the Terminal Building to find Captain Curtis in his office. Report to Colonel Hsu. Eventually, you'll see someone make their way towards the tower. You can accept this quest after obtaining and Accepted reputation with the NCR. The bomb is located inside the train car, at the air vent, next to the inside door. If the player is unable to stay hidden in order to complete the quest, there may be a Stealth Boy inside a duffle bag beside the opposite ticketing counter from the garbage can containing the explosives. Click OK and wait for it to load. Ask him what he knows about the situation. Sneak in behind them and listen to the conversation or alternatively rush him and kill him for his treachery. Pick up the explosives and bomb ingredients in the trash can by the ticketing counter at the Camp McCarran terminal building. You can read more about the layout of the quest from the Fallout Wikia page. 3. PS: I'm have no speech check to convince Hsu allowing me make an investigation On top of everything else, I can't send a patrol on a bathroom break without them being ambushed by someone that heard they were coming. set "000e790f".breportedcurtisoutcome to 0, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNV_ColonelHsu_OnTopOfEverythingElse.ogg, Fallout: New Vegas Caesar's Legion quests. To fix this, I left the tower and executed: When I entered the tower again I stayed crouched and didn't move, and he talked on the radio as he was supposed to. Also depending on my distance, they either appear at 95% for the head, or like 7%, even when I'm just a little farther away . If one does not see him head into the tower, go into the tower at 2 a.m. and he should be heard in a conversation over the radio. He entered, said something random, and left right away, appearing to be just walking back to New Vegas! "A package courier found shot in the head near Goodsprings has reportedly regained consciousness and made a full recovery. Map markers will send the player character to Corporal Sterling, Contreras and Boyd to ask around about suspicious activity. Investigate the late-night break-ins at the Camp McCarran control tower. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Enter the monorail, go left, and activate a vent on the wall to plant the bomb. Locate the bomb #2 inside the monorail station and defuse it [ Explosives 35] or [ Science 45 ]. Chapter Text. I will definitely try the cell reset thing, and if that wont help, I will probably just switch to the Legion and murder all those stupid bugged NCR. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Report to Colonel Hsu and frame Private Crenshaw. Follow the map marker to Crenshaw, who can be killed in a special way through dialogue (requires a 40 Sneak skill check.) Return to Colonel Hsu, and tell him you know who bombed the monorail. This requires a reputation of at least Liked with the NCR or otherwise wear their armor. Despite two different choices with this quest, it is not possible to double-cross either faction - once you receive the quest, you are stuck along the path to completion. Defuse the bomb on the NCR monorail with an, Check out the control tower during the night and confront Curtis. Ask her for a key to the control tower to check this lead. If you tell him that Crenshaw confessed and used a latin word then that works as well. Chapter 10: Witchcraft In the moments that followed Captain Curtis' death, Six went into damage control. Return to James Hsu (M25A:1) and report back that you've found a spy. If your reputation with the NCR is high . Web Media Network Limited, 1999 - 2023. Ask her about break-ins. Stay crouched and don't let the spy hear you. Locate the bomb #2 inside the monorail station and defuse it [Explosives 35] or [Science 45]. Head inside the monorail and plant the explosive charge in the vent. Wait by the plane outside the door in sneak mode - at around 1am he shows up and enters the tower. Super Cheats is an unofficial resource with submissions provided by members of the public. Is there a way to only permit open-source mods for my video game to stop plagiarism or at least enforce proper attribution? Valve Corporation. Report to Colonel Hsu and tell him about the evidence in the footlocker. After receiving the quest from Colonel Hsu, talk to Captain Curtis and choose the option "I know who you are, and I work for the Legion, too." After completing The Finger of Suspicion, you can continue speaking with Vulpes to find out about the informant at Camp McCarran. Return to Colonel Hsu. Where can I get the Wild Wasteland gauss rifle? Contreras and head outside. . Once you've got adequate information, visit the control tower between midnight and 1:40 a.m. Fallout: New Vegas "I put a spell on you" finished without monorail being destroyed!!! Take every item from the trash can in the check-in area so you can frame Private Crenshaw; you receive [ABRAXO CLEANER], [CONDUCTOR], [EXPLOSIVE CHARGE], [FISSION BATTERY], [MONORAIL SABOTAGE PLANS], and [WONDERGLUE]. I'm investigating the late night break-ins at Camp McCarrans control tower but I've been staking out the place for se 2) In the Object Window, expand 'Actor Data', then click on Quests. There is a time limit on this mission, although there are some cases where the timer might not start. Securitron J7-82463 here, under the direct authority of New Vegas' sole proprietor, Robert Edwin House. I'm trying to do the mission I Put a Spell on You. If you've already killed the mole and talked to Colonel Hsu, you can fix the situation by executing the following console command: After executing that command, enter the monorail platform and you'll be able to disarm it, it won't leave. Reward: The bomb explodes when you leave the terminal building. Now before going in, make sure that you're in sneak mode, and don't rush up. If the player character's reputation is high enough they can just walk past the soldiers. Ask him if you can be of any help and he will send you to Captain Curtis. Go outside and take an escalator up (M25A:5). Curtis is a high ranking officer in the ncr. All rights reserved. If done so, he will still go to the tower but he will not talk on the radio, and there will be no way of knowing about his plans to destroy the monorail until speaking to Hsu after confronting Curtis (or pickpocketing the codes). The Mojave's two biggest factions vie to gain the courier's trust and employ. Fallout New Vegas: I put a spell on you (spoilers all around) for all you spoiler babies this is all spoilers. Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums. Now you have two choices: Do not wait any longer. Sorry, we've got no plans for mobile versions of this game guide. To start this quest head to Camp McCarran and speak with Colonel Hsu. Drift correction for sensor readings using a high-pass filter. This includes the bomb, and components for a homemade explosive. Planned Maintenance scheduled March 2nd, 2023 at 01:00 AM UTC (March 1st, Screenshot of the Week #85 [Submissions Closed - Vote Now!]. When you speak with Colonel Hsu about the intelligence leaks, the quest will become active. In both cases, you can safely kill Curtis if you provoke him into attacking you (e.g. I was able to complete the rest of the quest normally. Offer him your help. If not for his own sake, but for Knights sake, being that he was really the one in charge of the task of finding and stopping the spy. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Talk to Lieutenant Boyd about the break-ins. The monorail explodes before I can get on it, We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup. The game then tells me to go back to Hsu. Either result ends with NCR Fame gained. Return to James Hsu ( M25A:1) and report back that you've found a spy. Kill Crenshaw and head back through the Concourse to the Monorail area. Dealing with hard questions during a software developer interview. In turn, Curtis will refer you to Lt. Boyd. Head back inside and speak to Colonel Hsu, the first option telling him about the evidence will reward 100 caps, so will the second option using speech. 2. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? Report to Captain Curtis and tell him he's in the clear. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners. After completion, the evidence planted in. Upon killing Curtis (before reporting to Hsu), the NCR guards on the tarmac may turn hostile (killing him silently should help avoid this problem), so run quickly back to the terminal. Move back by one of the planes to the right (the plane closest to the wall is a good place), and wait until about 12:30 a.m. At about 12:55 a.m., Curtis can be seen walking towards the tower. Run to the northern end into the Supply Shack, bypass Sgt. If not, then there is a change of guards at 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., which should provide a short time to sneak to the monorail. 2. Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. Camp McCarran has been compromised, and an agent is feeding information to Caesar's Legion about NCR troop movements. Can I still get a key to the hotel room after Boone joins me? QUEST OUTLINE: 1. This site is not affiliated in any way with Microsoft, Sony, Sega, Nintendo or any video game publishers.Privacy Policy | Terms of Service. Do NOT click 'Set as Active File'. Jun 18, 11 at 7:45pm (PST) ^. Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums. 3. I have searched in google but haven't seen anything. Put Abraxo cleaner, conductor, fission battery, monorail sabotage plans and wonderglue into the footlocker. The quest can earn you a history point or two with him in your party.The quest is started through Colonel Hsu by inquiring about leaked intelligence.He'll direct you to Curtis, who will direct you to Boyd, who will point you toward the air traffic control tower.Approach the tower after midnight in sneak mode, listen on the spy's conversation (don't interrupt until the eavesdrop objective is complete), kill the spy to get a history point with Boone, loot the activation code from spy corpse, head to the monorail, look inside an air vent within the train, defuse it, report to Hsu, quest done.Don't report to Hsu after hearing the Legion's plan; only go to him after the bomb is dealt with or else the thing will explode before you reach it. This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Bethesda Softworks or Obsidian Entertainment. Offer to help Colonel Hsu to find the spy. I remember finishing it years ago when the game was new but forgot all about it. If one kills him without confronting him, Colonel Hsu will become hostile upon reporting Curtis' death to him without giving the option for dialogue. See if you can assist Captain Curtis in his operation at Camp McCarran. Run out the tower and head to the terminal building. Curtis can also be confronted, in which case he will become hostile, one can kill him without loss of Karma or rep. How can I get President Kimball to retreat to the safe room during the Arizona Killer quest? Did I screw up by not listening to the mole talking on the radio, or something? Wait around till then to view a person walking across the tarmac and into the Control Tower. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Investigate the late-night break-ins at the Camp McCarran control tower. Welcome to r/falloutnewvegas, a great community full of many types of fans. Return to Curtis and let him know he is in the clear. Leave the barracks area and back into the Concourse. With the monorail destroyed, one will need a very good reputation with the NCR to complete "No, Not Much.". Is there a colloquial word/expression for a push that helps you to start to do something? Give him 50 Caps or perform the Speech or Barter challenges (50 Speech or Barter skill) to have him devulge his stash. Issue with VATS. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Go to Hsu and tell him you will investigate the information leak. Thanks for the advice. Return to Colonel Hsu.

Is Schnadig Furniture Good Quality, Is John Tee Still In Salvage Hunters, Montgomery High School Nj Student Dies, Articles F