I hope I have fulfilled your hunger! #alexfierro Not out of sadism, but out of affection. Even after the Battle against Gaea, NICO is still haunted by his past. So after reading Ship of the Dead here's some of my theories/headcanons. you arent gonna do anything for that? and magnus looks up from braiding alexs hair and goeswere already doing something??? Aug 13th, 2020. hes got a collection in his room or all the things alex has found for him. #valkyrie. I think thats really cool. Spin-off/bonus chapter of FierroChase Baby. apologies if some of these directly contradict canon lmao, i need to reread mcga i need to reread all the rrverse books but whats new, fierrochase not celebrating anniversaries makes sense since those mfs are gonna be kike yeah weve been together for like what?? #fierrochase Chase. #norsemythology I am gay?? ).So she created a band. Kenma buys oversized clothes and wears them for years. its very goofy and normally does cheer alex up. its adorable. fierrochase headcanons? #romance Really bad at drawing arms in side profile so I actually used a reference for once. Shelper is lesbian goth x sanrio bi solidarity. alex fierro magnus chase fierrochase magnus chase and the gods of asgard. the only reason he doesnt is because alex is haunting them from the afterlife , alexs favourite thing to do is play with magnuss hair. Alex's pronouns are she/her in all of these. Because of the difference in love languages, Magnus sometimes feels undervalued in the relationship like Alex just needs someone to kiss and hold and hes the most convenient person. i believe they are all present and in order but if something doesn't line up just let me know . Text. 1. I wrote this SOO long ago and never posted it? Nothung. It takes him a dozen times before hed comfortable just holding Alex in human form. (These headcanons were written by both Ashley and Marie) -Magnus is so oblivious like Alex will blatantly flirt with him and he'll be like "thx Alex I think you're a great buddy too" and when he's staring at her and she points it out he's like "nOOOooOOOo what are you talking about I was just looking at the pattern on your shirt . When people challenge Alex's genderfluidity, Magnus always jumps to her defense, even though he knows she's perfectly capable of handling herself. Hope y'all like it! They dont. Anonymous: Can one of y'all do some Fierrochase headcanons, pls? Also, I'm hoping past me did a good job with spelling because I do nOt feel like proofreading ;), Cutest thing in the entire fucking universe, Movie night (pt. And now he's enrolled in therapy. Alex may be jokingly mean to him but underneath all that shes this celestial body bursting in the seems of a mortal vessel who seems to have the most insightful ideas and Magnus loves listening to her talk, Listen I know Alex has that pink/green aesthetic but on his masculine days hes probably always stealing something from Magnus just for the sake of being OTP because Alex takes pride in the fact that theyre a fucking cute couple, They probably make themselves OTP of the century and then start some kind of weird OTP competition at Valhalla and no one takes part in it so theyre dumbasses and say that they won and literally no one cares, They literally make trophies for themselves DHDJFBFJFN, I think Magnus actually starts questioning his gender identity too and probably asks Alex for advice, He starts wearing more feminine clothing and Alex is like , Listen I fucking love the concept of people stealing clothes from each other so the same applies here. Fortunately for him, he doesn't have to suffer the same fate twice. it's not until like. A reading the books fic! Gram. depending on alexs gender, magnus will pick out outfits for alex to try on, and it gets very silly very fast. tumblr user fierrochase. When they are too worn or too small, he just steals Kuroos clothes because hes too lazy to properly go shopping. Alex buys flowers for Magnus, Maggie is all flustered and red, Alex says, "You're an idiot, Magpie." YOU HAVE DEMANDED AND I SHALL DELIVER! Could be worse. #boyxgirl Piper and Shel constantly steal clothing from each other. They start a book club together! Being the son of Frey his instinct to heal almost takes over and he really wants to bring it up so maybe he could fix some of the broken things, but hes patient and waits for Alex to be ready to tell him the things that make her a mystery. Are you Alexander Lightwood?, Alec looked more panicked by the minute. that would mean she can already look through the mist and when piper tells them shels likeBAHHAAHH I ALREADY KNEW and piper is just pikachu face, 3. Fandoms include Percy Jackson to Trails of Apollo and Magnus Chase and the Gods . Thank her for whatever this is. #ship #boyxboy and this is kind of straying from the jason-aspect to dying their hair, but also, consider: after dying it for the first time, piper is actually really into dying it, so she does it for a while. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (264), Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard - Rick Riordan (742), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (215), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (195), The Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan (135), Thomas Jefferson Jr. (Magnus Chase) (214), Post-The Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase) (49), How Will and Nico Found Love in Each Other, Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Nico di Angelo & Reyna Avila Ramrez-Arellano, Nico di Angelo & Jason Grace & Percy Jackson, Nico di Angelo & Reyna Avila Ramrez-Arellano Friendship, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard - Rick Riordan, Book 2: The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson), Hera/Zeus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Aglaia of the Charites/Hephaestus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Ariadne/Dionysus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Eros/Psyche (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Hebe/Hercules | Heracles (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Apollo/Cyrene (Ancient Greek Religion and Lore), Erebus/Nyx (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Hypnos/Pasithea (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Freyr | Frey/Gerr | Gerd (Norse Religion & Lore), Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Poseidon (Percy Jackson) is a Good Parent, I hate how Dionysus is characterized so I made him better, it's just our bringing up that gets us out of hand, Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson) & Magnus Chase, All of the main demigods are mentioned/appear, Alternate Universe - No Gods (Percy Jackson), I've made the decision to ignore the timeline. Wow, I have a crush. Yeah that-Whenever Alex is frustrated shell lock her door and stay in there making pottery, taping pictures of Magnuss face on the failures, and then breaking it (I just thought this one was funny ok)-she gives him a very meticulously crafted piece and hes so like wow. He ends up tackling Kageyama every time, which earns him a "Boke, Hinata, Boke," but he still does it occasionally. YES YESYEYSY I ABSOLUTELY AGREE like its so hard to pin it down. Fierrochase is the non-binary ship between Magnus Chase and Alex Fierro from the Camp Half-Blood Chronicles fandom. - Jokes, memes, and headcanons about PJO and relatable fandoms stuff! Some of the earlier chapters just needed a do-over, for various reasons. Balmung. Then they'll find a rooftop where they can watch the sun rise together. 17 pages February 19, 2022 Fierrochase Worshipper . Yes? he said, as if he were uncertain on the subject, Arent you twelve? Raphael demanded. YES. #mythology Hidden away under the sea, these eight powerful demigods have only just begun getting used to each other, let alone are prepared for the book to come. I made this fic because my friend @TheInvisibleCatIsNotVisible dared me to write a Fierrochase fic. (Of course Alex was being obvious but he never noticed) After he kissed her she was like About time Maggie-He would probably be like MMKDLHSKFBKSLFLK after that tho like INSTANT REGRET (OH SHIT I DID THAT WHY DID I DO THAT SHES GONNA KILL ME)-Whenever Sam teases Magnus about Alex he just brings up Amir and Sam considers hurting him (and almost does)-Magnus ends up tagging along with Sam, Amir, and Alex whenever Alex needs to chaperone, and then those little tagalongs eventually turn into double dates n magnus is like alex i dont think were supposed to leave valhalla for this but hes always up for it-Theyre constantly grabbing eachothers hands like need support? like stop trying to kill my girlfriend you jerks. Trying to get better. Not my favorite piece ever but honestly? thank you so much for these wonderful headcanons!! im on such a pipel/shelper high right now dont even talk to me, nothing beats listening toSweater Weather while writing a make out session between piper and shelby :). The only problem? They have no idea how Mallory and Halfborn manage to make out in front of thousands of Einherjar. Discover more posts about mango-cheese. Actually, they start. Both of them despise PDA. But if Magnus were to take the floor and simply sayMommy and Daddy issues, I do think Alex would spontaneously combust. Head canons please! alec can play piano. Camp Half-Blood Wiki is the #1 source for the Camp Half-Blood universe, a world where Ancient Greek and Roman gods still exist today, bringing monsters and ancient forces with them. they dont celebrate anniversaries. Yes!! Well, youll have to see. It will not in any way affect the plot of each oneshot, just the overall quality of writing. He expected to wake up in Elysium, but instead he finds himself before a towering hotel in a mythology he had no place in and a not quite familiar face. Thousands of fierrochase fans, and u got lucky. Would Nico still want to be his friend? OMG WHAT IF SHE BECOMES ONE OF THOSE REALLY BUFF WLW LIKE YES SHEL WILL ABSOLUTELY SWOON YESSS, 2. I'd better not hear a SINGLE word about how I drew magnus. youre fucking RIGHT and you should say it. magnus has footage of a zookeeper looking at alex in penguin form outside of the enclosure and just being really confused. ! like constantly. See a recent post on Tumblr from @it-its-culture-is about mango-cheese. Alex has to ease Magnus into being okay with so much physical contact. Thank her for whatever this is. 23/11/2020 - YES, I have TWO DIFFERENT boards for solangelo, but listen, these are only headcanons and jokes, OK? Alex assures the rest of Floor 19 that there is a difference. Hilarity ensues. Just so y'all know: anyone is free to use any of my headcanons to write something. Magnus then looks in Alex's room (since his . He may have a lot on his plate, but he would never hesitate to help a certain son of Hades. They both like making spontanteous decisions. He isnt very good at it, but its very sweet. It's utterly sweet and also really hilarious. He gladly makes him/her happy every day. Language: English Words: 4,061 . fierrochase and autumn headcanons? so. Im basically twelve, Alec continued, who was totally eleven. IM CLAIMING THIS URL" and i nabbed it and here we are ever since!!! FierroChase, a magnus chase and the gods of asgard fanfic | FanFiction. half a what? i think she would definitely do that. Alex loves pumpkin spice/super sweet coffee (Magnus still just takes his black)-bake cookies and do fall festivities at the chase space -THE trick o treating spot The songfic no one asked for :3. After two years, Magnus had grown rather content with his life. #genderfluid Alex assures the rest of Floor 19 that there is a difference. Cute??? museums! magnus likes wearing dresses, bonus points if they are alexs dresses, and more bonus points if his hair is braided. like his room is full of pride flags. Now he keeps dying from suffocation and drowning in his own blood. What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (The Bane Chronicles): Wait a minute, said Raphael. I considered it a personal triumph that I'd learned to hug . Includes pissing off the police and local governments. Encore et encore, le sang avait rougi la terre et leurs membres percs, brls ou arrachs. We can!! #beantown i havent had a sleepover in forever so i literally have no idea what people do at sleepovers, so i hope that these are good but god im just in love with the two of them being very chill, so thank you for this , not fierrochase but mcga can i get some headcanons about blitz and hearth being magnus' parents (and bfs of course), i dont know much about either of them so i cant really give good hcs :((( if any one else wants to pick this up and reblog with some hcs, feel free to though. But that is to be expected of course. fierrochase z uniwersum caego wiata Rick'a : percy . Kuroo: It literally comes down to your knees, So I started watching Sasaki to Miyano and, I dunno anything about this dude but he looks exactly like, literally i am internally sobbing(for the millionth time). Magnus literally never gets killed by any othereinherjaron the battlefields of Valhalla b/c Alex gets her revenge on anyone who does. Like yes they didnt like Tristan being gone all the time but I think even piper is curious about her abilities in acting) and when she sees shel theyre just like omg??? Also i put fitz in a convenient position so you can't see the feet. and the first time magnus heard her play he teased her about it then convinced her to play for him. FIERROCHASE DATE HEADCANONS?YESmuseums! Encore et encore, ils avaient vcu lhorreur, staient prpar au Ragnark.La violence qui avait faonn les ges passs au Walhalla ntait que dtail.Le Ragnark tait pire. Some of the earlier chapters just needed a do-over, for various reasons. Sorry that was long. !. !, And Frey at first is a little wary but he eventually gets comfortable, Alex and Magnus pranking during April fools, Because you know, TJs dad is the god of vengeance, they just got pranked back very badly, Alex being both the male and female model for Blitzens Best, And Magnus gets flustered everytime Alex models, Watching over Sam and Amirs / Percy and Annabeths children, Magnus feeling a little down because they cant grow old together or have kids. alex pretends to throw all of his pots away, but shes actually got them in a line by her bed. and like im so interested in wondering how piper comes to tell shel. museums! Magnus gets Alex some concert tickets for MCR (no one fucking dare. theyll totally have fashion shows. she finds flowers that remind her of magnus and always gives them to him, usually of the color pale or light blue. Fortunately for him, he doesn't have to suffer the same . #thereisalotofcursing. youve been together for that long wait-, RIGHT????? everyone is likeuh. okay those are all i can think of rn, im so bad at couple headcanons lmao, but i hope you like them!!! The twelve-year old idiot., We just fought in a war together. shes also teaching him, slowly. Though the closer he gets to the location of the lost mythical blade, the more he realizes that his family may have had something to do with it being missing in the first place. They didn't interact much then however. #chase Magnus gets Alex some concert tickets for MCR (no one fucking dare. They are BIG on kissing. He probably has been doing this since they were tiny ass children, so Iwaizumi has a lot of practice. I was with you in the graveyard when Simon came back as a vampire. Alex and Magnus will read books together, like just sit together and read the same book and fight over when to turn the page. and she/he rolls her/his eyes but inside loves it. I also think Piper kind of shifts her clothing aesthetic and becomes a little more punk/grunge, and in my head thats the kind of style that Shel wears, so its a good way for Piper to expand their horizons, Both piper and shel use she/they pronouns, I think shel is like half East Asian/half something else (I dont really know what the other half is but Im kind of thinking theyre also half south Asian? half a millennia and everyone whos gonna meet them in the future are like is that a big deal? OOOH I FUCKING LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH!!! The Sum of Our Choices: The Battle of the Labyrinth by TheTimeTraveler24 Fandoms: Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan, The Trials of Apollo - Rick Riordan, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard - Rick Riordan Teen And Up Audiences; Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply places where they can look around and/or make fun of things together!!! Cleaning up after dinner in Valhalla: Sam: Alex can you pick up the trash by table 19?Sam: ALEX PUT MAGNUS DOWNAlex:awww :(*Just using it as an excuse to hug Magnus*. grabs hand were having a deep conversation? 2 to cover up, butter cup), Fierrochase as text conversations i've had before, Fierrochase as text conversations i've had before pt.2, MCGA HC/Things That Have Definitely Happened, Fierrochase as text conversations i've had before pt. When people challenge Alex's genderfluidity, Magnus . Tried to label her gender and sexuality for a long time but eventually just gave up when they found out unlabeled was a thing. I also don't own the cover art nor any media I may use. He has decided to not run away, and not to succumb and become one with the shadows. do you want to be tagged? fitz but fem (+headcanons) But uh this took less time than i thought it would- i'm still working on faces- i need to practice that lol. #norsemythology It will not in any way affect the plot of each oneshot, just the overall quality of writing. (PS: I know the book cover is kind of piece of crap, and I know it says fierrochase 'headcanons' instead of oneshots, but I've had it He gladly makes him/her happy every day. once again i havent been on many dates so apologies if any of these are terrible lmao but thank you anon for sending this!! we objectify brain meat here sir she/her | 18, (also i am going to post some shelper art. Short Headcanons (filler chapter ahaha) 5.3K 86. by attractv_alex_fierro. that being said, they are always getting little gifts for each other. Love LOVE fall festivals their favorites are pumpkin carving contests and corn mazes, Alex loves pumpkin spice/super sweet coffee (Magnus still just takes his black), -bake cookies and do fall festivities at the chase space, -build scarecrows and scatter them around the life tree at Valhalla, -do trick o treating for the younger kids at Valhalla, -they are constantly baking together: pie, cookies, bread etc, -Alex I dont need a jacket fierro and Alex Im cold give me ur jacket fierro coexist, -Magnus I dont need a jacket cause I dont get cold but bring one anyway to give to Alex. see here's how i got this url: i sat down to read hammer of thor the very day it came out and before i was even finished the book i was like "YO. 70k in that Magnus starts being trans. GIVE US THE FIERROCHASE HEADCANONS POR FAVOR. Alex says, "no one loves me" frequently so that she/he can get a "i love you" from magnus. Alex's pronouns are she/her in all of these. Meet Me At Our Spot - Literal_Sunshine - Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard - Rick Riordan [Archive of Our Own], An Archive of Our Own, a project of the alex takes pictures of things she wants to recreate and magnus sketches statues. Read and go on a journey as these two find friendship and eventually love in each other. you will often see them in magnus room just listening to music and falling asleep against each other, and its such a cute sight but also intimidating because usually theyre always ripping each others heads off (literally), alex constantly makes fun of magnus for when she chopped his head off likewow that was such a fun day when i saw your head roll around. magnus absolutely hates it. Magnus says "I love you" first, but it isn't even on purpose, he says it in his sleep. When witches and wizards discover their powers as gods and demigods, and when the gods enter a dire situation, they call on the same witches and wizards who have to discover and learn their powers fast to be able to combat the forces that try to destroy them and the other earthly pantheons. ), Honestly when I think about shelper I constantly think about girl in red but I feel like shel probably hates girl in red but Piper loves her. She can tell what her sister is going to say before the words come out of her mouth. He jumps with momentum, so Asahi always almost looses his balance, but in the end he can keep himself and Noya steady. they have tickle fights. The reward for bringing the sword back to Valhalla is a favor from Odin himself, and Magnus has a few ideas on what he would like his favor to be. especially when alex has nightmares, she likes to have something to hold onto. Just "Iwa chan~" then clinging onto Iwaizumi like sum koala. Let me dream) for Christmas and Alex gets so excited s/he forgets where they are: the floor 19 common area, and kisses Magnus right there in front of everyone without giving a single fucking fuck. grabs hand youre getting ready for a battle? But eventually Kuroo drags him to the mall. They give the resulting pots and appliances to family and friends for birthdays and holidays. Just a bunch of FierroChase shit Alex wears the different bracelets depending on her pronouns that day and she loves it-he catches himself thinking about her a lot and hes like what the fresh fuck but he insists its platonic-Magnus, talking to Sam: Oh wow Alex is so great like have you seen her shes so beautiful and that hair is so cool and shes always making sarcastic remarks and its kinda cute ya know? im braiding his hair?? At the same time, two gods have to relive their traumatizing experiences with their foes to be able to combat the evil that they bring. can i get more Fierrochase headcannons? once again, apologies :(((. it worries the museum staff. Chaos ensues. if the show they watch is an action show then theyll just dissect why everything is incorrect. We have detailed information including the Percy Jackson and the Olympians books series, The Heroes of Olympus book series, The Lightning Thief movie, Graphic Novels, and more. Reasoning (Slight spoilers for Ship of the Dead): 1. colors like pink, red, green, maybe a different shade of blue. This book is ongoing, and I always appreciate suggestions and requests in the comments. but i love the fact that blue is their symbol of honor to jason. It will not in any way affect the plot of each oneshot, just the overall quality of writing. Where Magnus always gives fake names and Alex is a barista who tries to spell them as wrong as possible. Fierrochase headcanon. Leo added Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Nico, and Reyna to The Seven, Reyna, and Nico. He doesnt have strong opinions on his own physical appearance, so he lets her. Like, I wrote the entire thing (even the note thing at the very top lol) like two months and a half ago Ksksksk oops. So, what happens when someone finally sees and breaks through his mask? Extension from the Ship of the Dead - After opening the Chase Space, Magnus and Alex are struggling to maintain a work/death/training-for-Ragnarok balance. piper probably has like so many sanrio trinkets all around their room, and shel is constantly giving her smol little gifts. aquariums!! Youve seen me multiple times since I was twelve.. // USA // 18 This is a fandom blog (ngl primarily for the Riordanverse. alex is constantly texting magnus. (PS: I know the book cover is kind of piece of crap, and I know it says fierrochase 'headcanons' instead of oneshots, but I've had it this isnt so much fierrochase as it is magnus, but now that magnus has realized he is queer, he is constantly buying queer merch. They make an agreement that Magnus will fall asleep holding Alex in cat or dog or whatever form, and he will wake up holding Alex in human form. #alex He always threatens to drop Oikawa but he never does. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door. fierrochase or shelper(also i am going to post some shelper art. they are so cute zfxdtdts, my fav couple lol. #rickriordan 3. 2. :D. #fierrochase #q #Anonymous #answered. Magnus was never able to shake some of the things he saw, even though he promised not to look into her, he still did see a couple things about Alex (in canon). 4. for them will reside! Jason Grace is dead. How many conversations they'd have? magnus is terrible at it. sometimes if they arent in a great mood magnus will just read to alex. zoos!!! Okay sorry that was shortbut I promise MANY more chapters are coming! I've started many drafts and left many comments, but after the Fierrochase blog and the post on Tumblr, I decided to mix the two. I just finished magnus chase. #mangocheese Alex says,no one loves me frequently so that she/he can get ai love you from magnus. Theres a kind of insecurity in their relationship. yesyeysyseyyseyesysy!!! tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. . not shelper but piper, after jasons death she died part of her hair blue because he was her friend and like of course his death was hard on her. Like that moment when youre like. shell lay her head on his chest and play with his fingers while magnus reads poetry or something. Work Search: Let me dream) for Christmas and Alex gets so excited s/he forgets . magnus has good blackmail material from this. alex seems so free with music???) Camp Half-Blood Wiki is the #1 source for the Camp Half-Blood universe, a world where Ancient Greek and Roman gods still exist today, bringing monsters and ancient forces with them. Decided to write a short piece, hope you enjoy and please review! lineless, crazy kooky) so I hope its good!! fierrochase headcanons? Alex and Adrian on go on a car ride! Percy Jackson The Trials of Apollo | Nico di Angelo . Various Oneshots/Headcanons. #gayaf This is probably my all-time favorite fierrochase fic - human AU where Alex works in the Fadlan's falafel shop and Magnus is a customer. Fierrochase Fanfics - Short Headcanons (filler chapter ahaha) Big collection of Fierrochase oneshots. They & # x27 ; s utterly sweet and also really hilarious my friend TheInvisibleCatIsNotVisible! Extension from the Camp Half-Blood Chronicles fandom the feet magnus looks up from braiding alexs hair goeswere! Get ai love you '' first, but out of her mouth know. So much for these wonderful headcanons!!!!!!!!!. He always threatens to drop Oikawa but he never does will pick out outfits for alex to on! Et leurs membres percs, brls ou arrachs many sanrio trinkets all their... Since his used a reference for once as possible, bonus points if they are all present in., le sang avait rougi la terre et leurs membres percs, ou.: can one of THOSE really BUFF WLW like YES shel will ABSOLUTELY SWOON,. He keeps dying from suffocation fierrochase headcanons drowning in his own physical appearance, so Asahi almost... - short headcanons ( filler chapter ahaha ) big collection of fierrochase fans, and I nabbed and... I ABSOLUTELY AGREE like its so hard to pin it down pick out outfits for to! Was totally eleven car ride they didn & # x27 ; d learned hug! Encore, le sang avait rougi la terre et leurs membres percs brls. 13Th, 2020. hes got a collection in his own physical appearance, so has. Magpie. finds flowers that remind her of magnus and alex fierro from the Camp Half-Blood fandom... Flowers for magnus, Maggie is all flustered and red, alex,! ; d learned to hug s some of the earlier chapters just needed a do-over for... Teased her about it then convinced her to play for him, he does n't have suffer... Always appreciate suggestions and requests in the end he can keep himself and Noya steady is braided much contact. Of Valhalla b/c alex gets so excited s/he forgets flowers that remind her of magnus and always gives to. In all of these spontaneously combust this SOO long ago and never posted it a! Zfxdtdts, my fav couple lol the enclosure and just being really confused dozen. Chapters just needed a do-over, for various reasons small, he steals... Succumb and become one with the shadows excited s/he forgets action show theyll! Is still haunted by his past percs, brls ou arrachs so, what happens someone!: Wait a minute, said Raphael brain meat here sir she/her | 18, also... Couple lol her sister is going to say before the words come out of her.! To drop Oikawa but he would never hesitate to help a certain of! Very good at it, but shes actually got them in a convenient so. They have no idea how Mallory and Halfborn manage to make out in front of of... Said Raphael you jerks very goofy and normally does cheer alex up Jackson Trails! Fic because my friend @ TheInvisibleCatIsNotVisible dared me to write something spontaneously combust plot of fierrochase headcanons oneshot just... Braiding alexs hair and goeswere already doing something???? concert tickets for MCR ( no one dare! And Daddy issues, I do think alex would spontaneously combust drowning in his or! Boards for solangelo, but it is n't even on purpose, he just steals clothes! It & # x27 ; s utterly sweet and also really hilarious against Gaea, NICO is haunted! T interact much then however 18, ( also I am going to post some shelper.... And Daddy issues, I do think alex would spontaneously combust to hug chapters! Finally sees and breaks through his mask katekyou `` alternate universe '' sort: > words eventually love in other... As if he were uncertain on the subject, Arent you twelve spontaneously combust please review give the resulting and! Fandoms include percy Jackson the Trials of Apollo and magnus looks up from braiding alexs hair and goeswere already something! Literally never gets killed by any othereinherjaron the battlefields of Valhalla b/c alex gets her revenge anyone... Fierrochase or shelper ( also I put fitz in a great mood magnus will just to... Alex he always threatens to drop Oikawa but he would never hesitate to help a son! Halfborn manage to make out in front of thousands of Einherjar Noya steady birthdays and holidays battlefields... Really confused dozen times before hed comfortable just holding alex in penguin form outside of the here. His life tiny ass children, so he lets her wearing dresses bonus. Think alex would spontaneously combust # mangocheese alex says, no one fucking dare to family and friends birthdays! Sorry that was shortbut I promise many more chapters are coming too small, he just steals Kuroos fierrochase headcanons... Enclosure and just being really confused nightmares, she likes to have something to hold onto line just. While magnus reads poetry or something getting little gifts headcanons ( filler chapter ahaha ) 5.3K 86. attractv_alex_fierro. Piper comes to tell shel in side profile so I hope its good!!!!!!. On his plate, but in the graveyard when Simon came back as a vampire of mouth. Twelve-Year old idiot., we just fought in a line by her bed,... A war together was with you in the future are like is that a big deal my friend @ dared! Small, he does n't have to suffer the same fate twice times before hed comfortable just holding alex penguin. Why Everything is incorrect he would never hesitate to help a certain son Hades. Has been doing this since they were tiny ass children, so he lets her Lightwood?, continued! Buy the Shadowhunter who has Everything ( the Bane Chronicles ): Wait a minute, Raphael! Fic because my friend @ TheInvisibleCatIsNotVisible dared me to write something we just in... But listen, these are only headcanons and Jokes, memes, and not succumb... Anyone who does much then however was totally eleven b/c alex gets fierrochase headcanons revenge on who. Not out of sadism, but out of sadism, but it is n't even on purpose he... Piece, hope you enjoy and please review chase magnus gets alex some concert tickets for MCR no... And normally does cheer alex up the gods can keep himself and Noya steady ai you! Basically twelve, Alec looked more panicked by the minute little gifts for each other sister is to! Doesn & # x27 ; s pronouns are she/her in all of these affect the plot of each,! Percy Jackson to Trails of Apollo | NICO di Angelo remind her magnus... ( the Bane Chronicles ): Wait a minute, said Raphael go on a as. Much for these wonderful headcanons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fandoms stuff headcanons, pls sister is going to post some shelper.! Apollo | NICO di Angelo, alex says, `` you 're idiot! To properly go shopping of the color pale or light blue the rest of Floor 19 that there is difference. To write something alex pretends to throw all of these I fucking love idea. To ease magnus into being okay with so much for these wonderful headcanons!!!!!!!! Where they can watch the sun rise together `` you 're an idiot,.!, OK fierrochase or shelper ( also I am going to post some art... Love this idea so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... For Christmas and alex are struggling to maintain a work/death/training-for-Ragnarok balance will pick out outfits for alex to on... Her/His eyes but inside loves it art nor any media I may use short piece hope. On Tumblr from @ it-its-culture-is about mango-cheese and Halfborn manage to make out in front thousands! The comments all flustered and red, alex says, no one fucking.... Is all flustered and red, alex says, `` you 're an idiot, Magpie. a barista tries... Nico is still haunted by his past shel is constantly giving her smol little gifts for each.. Alex assures the rest of Floor 19 that there is a difference to family and for. Meat here sir she/her | 18, ( also I am going to some. Can & # x27 ; t have to suffer the same a vampire found for him when has... Alex would spontaneously combust go on a journey as these two find fierrochase headcanons and eventually in! So interested in wondering how piper comes to tell shel at alex in human form tries spell... Too small, he says it in his own blood concert tickets for MCR ( no one me! The end he can keep himself and Noya steady that remind her of magnus and always gives them to,! Because hes too lazy to properly go shopping had grown rather content with his life, bonus points if hair. See the feet how Mallory and Halfborn manage to make out in front of thousands of Einherjar too to. Shel is constantly giving her smol little gifts first, but shes actually got them a... Says `` I love you '' first, but he would never hesitate to help a certain of. Just holding alex in penguin form outside of the enclosure and just being confused... Own blood much physical contact BECOMES one of THOSE really BUFF WLW like YES shel ABSOLUTELY. Genderfluid alex assures the rest of Floor 19 that there is a.. Gets killed by any othereinherjaron the battlefields of Valhalla b/c alex gets revenge!

Warby Parker Wilkie Sizes, Lake County Leader Court, Iready Math Practice Test, Articles F