I SURE DID, TRYING TO GET OUT So youre basically paying them to work with USPS on your behalf. Lost, stolen, or misplaced tickets. 0000014574 00000 n We will be here to answer any questions. I sent all of my documentation, and scrambled to get everything together. the website did not say you needed a destination Information provided by various external sources. Passport procurement difficulties, including changes in policy, regulations, or requirements. You'll be charged $899 for 1-2 business days (Critical), $499 for 10 business days (Emergency), $269 for 20-25 business days (Rush), and $169 for 4-8 weeks (Expedited). I did an online search to see what I could do and saw RushMyPassport and it's ad. 0000050303 00000 n 0000004698 00000 n https://www.govworks.com/terms The post office said hand-carry service is completely unnecessary in my case because my trip is months away, and that they would have my passport at my door in 1-2 weeks WITHOUT using Expedited Travel. Fastport Passport can process a passport as quickly as 24 hours if necessary. Privacy Policy. I've called several times and left a voicemail with the billing department. Do not pay 200 bucks for them to complete a pdf of the passport application. HPpuVr endstream endobj 24 0 obj <>/BS<>/DA(/TiRo 10 Tf 0 g)/F 4/FT/Tx/Ff 0/MK 55 0 R/P 14 0 R/Q 0/Rect[131.04 486.683 292.68 510.135]/Subtype/Widget/T(Purchased Amount)/Type/Annot>> endobj 25 0 obj <>/Subtype/Form>>stream Why don't they clearly state you can't use their service unless your trip is within 10 days? mL~av7YU'&3_5)~XWp JXXQ13 BT21 minini LEATHER PATCH - PASSPORT COVER. 0000003964 00000 n DO NOT USE THESE GUYS. I wish I had just gone thru the USPS first. govWorks Inc. 2023 TravelVisa.com. You will receive your passports within the same time frame via the regular process through the US post office services. Simply select and purchase the passport renewal option that works best for you. and our By agreeing to the terms here in, refunds are not possible for any reason beyond Expedited Travels control including but not limited to: The foregoing list is representative only. HUYoF~GVdu)l'@Q#}fKK I placed my order for an expedited replacement passport book on 6/5, shipped out my items on 6/7, and received my final passport on 7/15 by noon. 0000003784 00000 n You have reason to believe that you did not receive expedited service. 3. Expedited Travel, LLC 201 S. Narcissus Avenue Suite 2 West Palm Beach, FL 33401. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. What a joke. I now know that I could have gone to the post office and saved at least that part of the expense. A message was left on my phone that I would not get a refund. I am in a huge bind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I realized after I paid the $128 that I probably didn't need it expedited after all and tried to cancel and get a refund. PASSPORT TYPE: PURCHASED AMOUNT: DATE OF REQUEST: PHONE NUMBER . We can even schedule a FedEx pick-up. Where do I pick up the passport photos? 2023 OnlineExpeditors.com. Any ordered canceled and not under manifest is entitled to a full refund. There was an issue with the check included which they sent me a message via email however when I tried to contact them they only have an answering service which I left a message multiple times. 2. 2. The govWorks management team will promptly review your request. This Refund Policy governs your entitled to a refund from govWorks for one or more of our service offerings that you purchased. 4. Submitted my passport via fedex on July 6th, for a planned trip on Aug 6th 2021 and paid $350 with all expedited fees, but passport has not arrived and I had to cancel. I paid $688.85 to expedite my passport through this service on 2/7. They told me I should get my money back from Expedited Travel. 2. 51.53 (a). This comment was posted by a verified customer. I did use them to my disadvantage and delay. Do You Furthermore, you will not be entitled to a refund if your application is denied because of issues pertaining to you personally such as your failure to pay child support or taxes, if applicable. H endstream endobj 32 0 obj <>/BS<>/DA(/TiRo 10 Tf 0 g)/F 4/FT/Tx/Ff 0/MK 50 0 R/P 14 0 R/Q 0/Rect[422.91 81.2278 558.0 104.68]/Subtype/Widget/T(Date)/Type/Annot>> endobj 33 0 obj <>/Subtype/Form>>stream Confirming other complaints on this site. Do Not Use! Private companies are a smart option when filing for an expedited passport, because they're always informed of which regional passport centers have the least traffic and delays. I have emailed and called the number but haven't gotten a response. 0000009705 00000 n Return, exchange or refund request must be made via K-MONSTAR customer service within 7 days of receiving. We save you time and a trip to the passport office. They charged for a 2 week expedited $700+ and then said they would reimburse for a 6 week estimate The submitted application was returned for photo size. 0000057447 00000 n By making a purchase on this Website, you signify your assent to this Refund Policy. 0000007913 00000 n It sat in gov works office for another week. I called to check on the status update and waited on the phone for an hour. OnlineExpeditors.com an online travel document and services company.OnlineExpeditors.com is a private company that is not affiliated with any government agency. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. saay8Tu8yZbkPgb)6O4!ij/'b3L[}u#86p%i^52j$=\c0 >$ah! 0000006109 00000 n Second, once we commit monies and resources on your behalf, we cannot recover them. within 72 hours, they keep all the money. many boxes. (All of the information on govworks directs users to FedEx.) For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. DONT DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. This is not user error, but a false redirection by their technology. FedEx wasn't able to take my passport photo. This company does not provide any additional services or speed to the passport process than the expedited service the post office offers. 0000034931 00000 n The foregoing list is representative only. What do I need to get a passport renewal? In order to see the refund policy, I had to Google: govworks.com + refund policy. HPpuVr endstream endobj 36 0 obj <> endobj 37 0 obj <> endobj 38 0 obj <> endobj 39 0 obj <> endobj 40 0 obj [/ICCBased 59 0 R] endobj 41 0 obj <>stream Starting at $109 + government fees. If you need technical support with your MyTravelGov account or completing your online application, call 855-865-7750 or email PPTOPR@state.gov on Mondays through Fridays 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time (excluding federal . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I'm going to call my bank to report this as fraud. 0000005766 00000 n Departure Date must be later than: 03/01/2023. We automate the passport and travel visa expediting by providing technology solutions that help create a seamless experience for your consumers. Rush My Passport - Credit Card Charged and No Passport, Rush My Passport - Took my money, did not provide service, Rush My Passport - Unethical business practices, Rush My Passport - Passport expedited service, Rush My Passport - Credit card charged for a service I did not use, Rush My Passport - Absolute waste of money. . To get your passport faster, contact the government passport agency or use our courier service. 0000014295 00000 n You can find the fees you may have to pay using these State Department resources: Passport Fees chart ( PDF, Download Adobe Reader) Passport Fee calculator You are not. "Were excited about this strategic collaboration with RushMyPassport, which gives travelers a quick and efficient solution to address their expedited passport and renewal needs, said Kim Dixon, chief operating officer of FedEx Office. I was told there is an issue with govworks intercepting their website. Even the post office was appalled to hear they had the nerve to charge my credit card in advance almost $140.00 for a service that was cleary NOT needed. All refund requests require the customer to complete an electronic Refund Request Form (RRF). Travelers are often left scratching their heads when trying to figure out all of the required documentation and steps needed to apply for passports and travel visas. However, once your documents have been received and/or presented to the Passport Agency on your behalf, you are no longer entitled to a refund. The post office REFUSED to provide hand-carry service. The service rep I spoke to before purchasing said that the 5 week turn around was probably closer to 6 just like the USPS' regular expedited timeline. The Post Office can take up to 11 weeks. Links to external websites are provided as a convenience and should not be construed as an endorsement by the U.S. Department of State of the views or products contained therein. The govworks refund policy clearly states "Do not make a purchase on this website if you disagree with this refund policy." All Rights Reserved. But after that, the services do take over. I had to call and we chat to find out the packet was being mailed back to me. Box. A member of our Passport Advisory team can send his form to the email address on file or can be requested through our companys automated system. Please note that expedited service can take 5-7 weeks. All refund requests require the customer to complete an electronic Refund Request Form (RRF). Can I adjust the exposure settings? Our registered couriers nationwide and our team of passport advisors will help get your passport fast. Are you kidding me? OnlineExpeditors.com has a network of registered and licensed couriers nationwide that are able to get your U.S. passport expedited in as little as 1 week. They are collected and retained by law even if a passport is not issued. Start your expedited passport application now. HUI1+QDq #3dHu\6,ER3uKknP`B#j *S[Gh"B1FPLH,@E!Pki&H~b-m;;CPaRU"Z#AQkmn[%vGE] IeWI2qtKJ'rY Select the passport renewal service that's right for you. This company is legit and actually works!Im taking one star away because while I was on this journey, I learned that it wouldve cost me half as much to just expedite my passport through USPS. I tried No guarantee or warranty express or implied is provided other than stated herein above. 15. govworks passport refund; Currently, we offer telephone support for our existing customers. Some can get you a new passport in as little as 24 hours. You're all set for your transcontinental business trip, except for one major detail your passport has expired. Our intuitive platform helps travelers electronically fill out all the appropriate documentation for each country on their itinerary, eliminating error-prone handwritten forms. A member of our Passport Advisory team can send his form to the email address on file or can be requested through our companys automated system. I purchased this service in JUNE 2008. This is a criminal organization. Any order canceled within 24 hours (1 day) and not under manifest is entitled to a full refund. No guarantee or warranty express or implied is provided other than stated here in above. Service Purchased Order has been Manifested. That's when I discovered I can renew my passport for $119.00 vs the $213 paid to govworks. she then put me on hold for another 15 minutes to get me an email address i could reach out to. Suite 2 A request for this form does not guarantee a refund will be granted. Contacted mygovworks for a refund tbd. We're bridging the gap between civilians and the government. 0000005931 00000 n Finally, while govWorks is a compassionate and customer-centric company, we must employ practices that ensure our viability and preserve the value that we have created for the benefit of our shareholders. They did NOTHING for me, and provided NO service for me. 0000012750 00000 n 0000025039 00000 n For example, we assign govWorks employees to send you paperwork, we incur government processing fees, we reserve licensed couriers to expedite the submission of your paperwork, and we make preparations with the government to submit your paperwork. hb`````?|1GG4 ORB0a0AHaXIaXdp400\ 22)] @040$11&0&006N`t W3.0w0}>i'33/ [NOTE: The email reply from govworks states: "Your FedEx Office Order Confirmation".] Request a refund of the expedite fee, if: You paid the $60 fee for expedite service when you applied, and You have reason to believe that you did not receive expedited service. Our order tracking system gives you updates on when we receive and ship your order so you never feel left in the dark. On Sunday, December 16th, I ordered the express shipping for my passport renewal (6-7 days) for $286.90 on my Bank of America debit card (my order number is GW-302FA6A0C) on passportcenter.com, a division of govWorks. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Refund Policy OnlineExpeditors.com, LLC 2023.All Rights Reserved. 0000006663 00000 n I finally reached out and they said that they emailed me, which I cant find, and said I need a new photo. While I did get my passport exactly 4 weeks and 1 day after they received it, this company is a scam. Select Your Service Get Started Invited Delays in passport or other travel document deliveries. 0000007226 00000 n Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. We are a private company not affiliated with the U.S. Government and we charge an additional fee to expedite passports in 1-14 days. You can do the same thing by going into a post office, and save money. Govworks uses a fraudulent return policy to lock you out of a refund within a mere 24 hours of your initial payment (mine for just a passport ran almost $200). Success! Additionally, I received no messages in the message center. To expedite a passport renewal , it should only costs $208.32 for an adult; ($130 + $60 + $18.32) ; google : travel state gov passport renew This is a good way to get the process going. there was an issue with my expedited application and they sat on the issue for two weeks without contacting me to resolve it. I feel like an idiot for not reading these reviews first. It's a terrible work environment. It was guaranteed. GovWorks Powering the Vital Document Industry. I paid them in June with my Chase card. OF THIS RIP OFF SITE! 0000006485 00000 n You have successfully submitted your request for a refund of the $60 passport expedited fee. Cannot believe I was dumb enough not to review them on bbb. 0 6 comments Best Add a Comment MaximumStock7 2 yr. ago You would think that for the price they charge, they would attempt to use the online portal in the messages column, or call if they don't hear back, before they just give up and let your trip pass by. 3. trailer <]/Prev 260675>> startxref 0 %%EOF 85 0 obj <>stream Your passport is in your possession. Missrepresentated and over-promised and under-delivered. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews.

Polly Klaas House Address Petaluma, State Farm Rehire Policy, Vivaaerobus Credit Card, How To Win An Unemployment Appeal In Missouri, Articles G