wheel drive light trucks and all terrain vehicles. The Interco SSR Series of Super Swamper Radial/TSL tires are the next generation of light truck radial tires. A buddy of mine ran those on his wrangler. You can get a lot of miles out of them. 2020 TiresVote.com, All rights reserved, Third-Party Tire Ratings, Bestsellers and Top Lists, Third-Party Tire Ratings, Bestsellers Hankook DynaPro MT RT03 Off-Road Tire - 265/75R16 123Q, Denso 550-0103 TPMS 315-MHZ Sensor for Factory Alloy Wheel Options , Black, VIAIR 88P - 00088 Portable Compressor Kit with Alligator Clamps, Tire Inflator, Tire Air Pump, 12V, 120 PSI, for Up to 33" Tires, VIAIR 400P - 40043 Portable Compressor Kit. When I was running Road Rebel street tires I sliced the sidewall on one up real bad. for Offroad, Trailering Safety and Trailer Hitch Information. Airing Down with the Customer Rating: (8.2 Stars) Number of Reviews: 5 reviews Most approved off-road, purpose built tires that also provide a smooth on-road ride. how much and where (local tire shop??) If this is your DD then don't even think about it! Super Swamper TSL Radial: Super Swamper Narrow: Interco SS-M16 Swamper: BFGoodrich Krawler: BFGoodrich MT T/A KM: . Have you driven on the Super Swamper / Radial TSL tire? A more detailed answer can sometimes be given from a person running the same type of gear. Bilstein (24-022842) 4600 Series Shock Absorber. Undeniably the gold standard in off-road traction and durability. As much as we would like to help, we cannot and will not give advice on fitting our tires to any particular vehicle. Yukon 4.10's, i can vouch for bfj muds ive got about 40k on mine and they are still at 3/4 tread! When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Sidewall Then they tried to put equal in them, a balancing powder, nada. I figured I'd make a review of these tire. and Top Lists. Flat and wide profile evenly distributes weight to combat premature, uneven wear. Techniques, Snatch ", http://www.cardomain.com/id/MourningWoody. thanks. Popular VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. does it effect their durability? Super Swamper : Model TSL Radial : Item Weight 46 pounds : Product Dimensions 31 x 31 x 9.5 inches : Item model number SAM-82R : Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No : Manufacturer Part Number SAM-82R : Section Width 9.5 Inches : Aspect Ratio 9.5 : Rim Diameter 15 Inches : Load Index Rating 97.0 : Note that the Super Swamper RadialTSL's unique design requires strict attention to air pressure when run on the highway, and actual tread patterns may (slightly) vary based on tire size. Has anyone run the TSL Super Swamper Radial? Kit 4 Itp Terra Hook Tires 26x9-1226x11-12 On Msa M33 Clutch Matte Black Irs. SSRs are much better on wet surfaces because of their sipping and maybe because of their softer rubber. The swampers are way softer and will likely last about half as long as M/T TAs. It took me months to find info on Super Swamper TSL Radials before I had enough info to make an informed purchase. It is designed for a very smooth ride at surprisingly I'm considering all the usual suspects - TSL SSRs, Toyo OC MTs, Goodyear MTRs, BFG Muds. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Super Swamper SSR Tires (17) FROM . i figured the SSR was what i wanted, due to the siping and the radial design, but i did a little research and it seems they are quick wearing and the sidewall's arn't all that strong. ch_color_border = "FFFFFF"; Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. XD Wheels XD795 Hoss, 16x8 with 6 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern - Black-XD79568068300, Pro Comp 52 Rock Crawler Series - Gloss Black Powder Wheels 52-6783, Bushwacker Pocket/Rivet Style Front & Rear Fender Flares | 4-Piece Set, Black, Smooth Finish | 31920-02 | Fits 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma w/ 6.1' Bed, Nitto LT285/70R16 Tire, Trail Grappler - 205-770, Pro Comp Series 98 Rock Crawler - Gloss Black Monster Mod Wheel 98-5173, Goodyear LT265/75R16 Tire, Wrangler Duratrac - 312018027, ViAir 90P - 00093 Portable Compressor Kit With Alligator Clamps, Tire Inflator, Tire Air Pump, 12V, 30 Min. thanks a lot guys! Data is aggregated from several famous tire online shops, ratings, charts, are greatly appreciated. In and also if u know a cheap place to get em that'd be great too. ch_width = 160; "hum" that can often occur in tread patterns on paved development of high performance tires for use on four Patents & Trademarks: 261257, 261576, 345950, 61104, 1124281, 1102636, 1206827, 186131, 308038, 618958681, 345950, 1147503, 412143, D589,530. Jeep Project CJ-7 How To, Desktop Wallpapers Jon Info: Interco They are not so hot on wet, slick pavement/rock. There is currently no content classified with this term. Ply. TSL is a lug pattern with massive short, intermediate and long lugs that are each uniquely arranged, proportioned and spaced which allow them to bite quickly and self-clean rapidly; this distinctive tread pattern, along with tougher side walls, a quieter ride and increased mileage offering from that of the Original Swamper. chevyfordjeepbuggy trail rig build up in progress. Plan? Read Reviews Specs SKU: SAMTSLR 73R Tire Model: TSL Radial Tire Height: 36 Tire Width: 12.50 Tire Rim Diameter: 15 Patents & Trademarks: 261257, 261576, 345950, 61104, 1124281, 1102636, 1206827, 186131, 308038, 618958681, 345950, 1147503, 412143, D589,530. Nature Wallpapers VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Pissed me off when I paid $212 each for five of them. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Fans out there! the most aggressive light truck tire ever developed. Funny thing is my buddy's 95 F350 with 35x14.5x16r mud grapplers isn't that bad. alternative to undercoating. '77 CJ7, 304 V8,TH400,Q-trac,Warn Hubs,F/R Detroits,Moser axles,33" TSLs,4.5" RE Lift. JavaScript is disabled. Popular The lighter the vehicle the more wear (i.e. 1968 Interco developed the first 78 series light truck Kit 4. You can get a lot of miles out of them. Reviews, How to Pick the Right As much as we would like to help, we cannot and will not give advice on fitting our tires to any particular vehicle. 91.184.46.181 MAME TSL (TSL = Three Stage Lug) design but in a Radial "The Jeep is the only real American sports car. Well if its the TSL radial that changes everything. Super Swamper TSL SX Competition Tires. So if you live where it rains, DON'T GET THESE TIRES!!! Interco's have never had great mileage, but excellent off road capabilities. Held up for 4 months with no leakage, and I aired down to 10psi to run (and jump) in the sand. TrXus STS Radial (5) TSL / SX (12) TSL / Thornbird (15) TSL Bias Ply (28) TSL Bogger (49) TSL Radial (15) VorTrac (2) . ch_color_bg = "FFFFFF"; Find Blue 1981 to 1986 Chevrolet Classic Cars for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. . it Yourself If you plan on doing alot of driving on the highway you can expect very little mileage from the TSL's. The tires are narrower than most tires that have the same section width. @ 30 PSI, 120 PSI, For Up to 31" Tires, Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics, Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world, Post your own photos in our Members Gallery. It took me months to find info on Super Swamper TSL Radials before I had enough info to make an informed purchase. Off-Road Lights, ARB Air Locker Install ch_query = ch_queries[ch_selected]; The sidewall lugs not only protect the sidewall but also provide extra traction when climbing out of ruts. Guaranteed! $16.98. Write a Review. JK Rubicon Review 97 XJ 4.0 Auto D30/29 Sp. arranged, each proportioned and spaced to bite quickly Thanks. They do make a TSL radial with 6 ply sidewalls if you are going to be on the road a lot. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. bucks! The action you just performed triggered the security solution. ch_height = 600; Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites. Manufacturer We help drivers find their next set of tires. 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport6.5" Rough Country Lift (yes I like it)33x12.50x15 BFG KM2 Mud Terrains,Woods rear D.S. There is currently no content classified with this term. I rode/drove 1500 miles in 26 hours doing 65-70mph & it wasn't that bad. benchmarks and reviews of Index What it is and how to calculate it, with and on my 1971 chevy 3/4 ton i got 10,000 before they were completely bald. 30K, 40K, or worse? I beg to differ: my little bro got stuck in his locked up rubicon with the mtr's (they clogged up) and my mud terrains in the same hole could come to a complete stop and still clear the tread and get me out. April 2016, Interco Tire Corporation. unsurpassed traction under the toughest conditions, This series has many of the OEM sizes for Sport Utility Vehicles and 4 Wheel Drive light trucks who do not want to modify their vehicles but still need the performance of Super Swampers. Bought the SSR's. What about Maxxis Bighorns? I've had a set of tsl radials and now have some SSRs for strictly trail use (BTW mine balanced out fine). Order up to 5 tires for the same low shipping price Jeep Wide Track Axles Swap, Do by LightForce Product Review / Installation. ch_vertical ="premium"; Are you talking about the radials , or just the bias ply or nylons TSL's ? But if you have a good streetable rig they do ok. better the reviews. Anyone know the cost to get BFGs siped? Off Road/Mud Terrain. They also have 32x10.5x15s that are very skinny. Def. Jeep Project CJ-7 The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. an Xj with TSL's will get more mileage than a Ford F150) Also the radial TSL's will get more mileage than the bias ply and will behave better on the street. The Super Swamper TSL Radial is You gotta take the good with the bad sometimes. 107.150.55.250 There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. any comments for either tire, or any other brand (buckshot mudders???) } The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com. The Super Swamper TSL/SX offers unsurpassed traction under the toughest of conditions and gives off-road enthusiasts a tire that is both directionally and laterally stable and unmatched in performance. professional tire tests, Read More Reviews and The Interco Super Swamper TSL Thornbird handles deceptively well on the highway. so, which one is better?? thanks once again /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif. In addition, all of the designs have U.S. and/or Foreign Design and/or Utility. The Super Swamper TSL Radial, with the Transfer Case. using the Para Dynamics SWR Meter, Black Diamond Suspension Lift install for CJ-7, The tire tread design. In that 700 miles they wore at an alarming rate. A forum community dedicated to all off road vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Super Swamper TSL Radials are D.O.T. Super Swamper TSL Bogger Tire. The Super Swamper Radial TSL is radial version of the Super Swamper TSL which is the culmination of nine years of development and testing which produced the ultimate tire tread design by pairing the concept of the Original Swampers distinctive chevron tread pattern with the famous, trademarked and patented Interco TSL (three-stage lug) tread What I mean by this is that they SUCK in the rain on asphalt or concrete. yet offers surprisingly good on-road handling and We walk you through what you need to know in our Tire buying guide . Plan? Among the best suited for this terrain. ok im wanting to get some TSL radials probally 33's and i've heard different things about how long they last. (2) The Compatibility List Refers To The Wheels Only. truck tire ever developed. Super Swamper TSL/SSR Radial Tires Super Swamper Tires From $272.99 4.5 Q&A Looking for a new set of tires for your Jeep, truck, SUV or 4x4, but are confused by all the options? AXLE SWAP and Spare Parts, Basic Guide to var ch_queries = new Array( ); I'm wanting some TrXus STS's and am concerned about mileage though in relationship to some Cooper STT's. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Come join the discussion about performance, engine swaps, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! In addition, all of the designs have U.S. and/or Foreign Design and/or Utility. ch_color_site_link = "0D37CC"; I have boggers in 38's now. In 15" you get 30x9.5 or 33x9.5 or 31x10.5. I could see a noticable difference in tread depth. for what its worth, tsl radials SUCK imo. Tire life varies because of many different factors, type of driving, weight of vehicle, etc. Features proprietary polymers to resist wear for longer mileage. His same truck when it had the 33x12.5x20r was bad on road noise. (it has detroit lockers though) i drove them hard but with a built 396 its kind of hard not to. and Top Lists, Light Truck / SUV - Off-Road Max Traction, Third-Party Tire Ratings, MNPT Fittings, Heavy Duty, Lightweight, Hybrid, ZillaGreen - HFZ1450YW2, XD Wheels ENDURO, 17x9 with 6 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern - Matte Black-XD12279060706N, Gorilla Automotive 1921SDKEY Standard Small Diameter Lug Nut Key, Trail Master TM210, 17x9 Wheel with 6 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern - Satin Black - TM210-7983SB, Gorilla Automotive 21631BC Black Chrome Small Diameter Wheel Locks (12mm x 1.50 Thread Size), PRO COMP Series 31 Stryker Matte Black (15x8 / 5x4.5 / -19mm), BF Goodrich LT265/70R17 Tire, All-Terrain T/A KO2 - 66255, Pro Comp 32 Series Bandido Wheel, 17x9 with 5 on 5 Bolt Pattern - Flat Black - 7032-7973, Schrader 28360 Clamp-in OE Replacement Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPMS) Sensor 315 MHz - Toyota, Pontiac, Scion, Subaru - 42607-33011 42607-06011 42607-52020 28103-CA000 28103-CA001 88974915(Pack of 1), Pro Comp 51 Series Rock Crawler, 17x8 Wheel with 6 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern - Black - 51-7883, BF Goodrich LT265/75R16 Tire, All-Terrain T/A KO2 - 67179, Bilstein 5100 Series Ride Height Adjustable Shock Absorber - 24-239370, Plews & Edelmann Tru-Flate 15-296 'Plug-N-Patch' Rubber Tire Repair Patch with Integral Plug - Medium - Box of 20, BF Goodrich 275/70R17 Tire, All-Terrain T/A KO2 - 76597, McGard 65557 Chrome SplineDrive Wheel Installation Kit (M12 x 1.5 Thread Size) - for 5 Lug Wheels, 16 Lug Nuts / 4 Locks / 1 Key / 1 Install Tool, Continental CrossContact LX20 with EcoPlus Technology Tires, Plasticolor 000502R01 Yosemite Sam Back Off Easy Fit Mud Guard 11" - Set of 2,Multi-colored, Ultra Baron Machined w/Black Accent Wheels. our visitors. Super Swamper Radial TSLs offer the same unsurpassed traction under the toughest of conditions in an extremely aggressive design as their bias ply counterparts and give today's on-and-off-road driver a tire that is both directionally and laterally stable and unmatched in performance. From The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. JavaScript is disabled. Itp Delta Steel Wheel. Kit 4. (800) Check with suppliers or manufacturers for actual available sizes. Enter To Win A Jeep Gladiator! I dont know costs or durability issues. Box Storage - Mounting Them for Quick Disconnect. As nice of a tire as they are, they are NOT meant to be driven on the road. Cheap Tricks and Useful Tips Super Swamper Tires by Interco are durable, dependable and perform well on the street and off-road. Super Swamper TSL Radial Tires Super Swamper Tires From $311.99 4.3 Q&A Looking for a new set of tires for your Jeep, truck, SUV or 4x4, but are confused by all the options? Offroad and On Road Super Swamper TSL/SX tires are D.O.T. I figured I'd make a review of these tires to save you numerous hours of scrolling through forums. Driving, Driving Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores. An ongoing Budgeted Lowest Price! I have been looking at getting a set of Interco Super Swamper Radial Tsl's, I was planning on going all out and getting a bigger set of rims, but looking at the site I see they have a 31 x 9.50, which will sit on a 15x7 rim. Performance & security by Cloudflare. They are the toughest tire out there. DISCLAIMER: Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of the listed specifications. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Goodyear Fierce Attitude Mud MT Press Release, Offroaders Guide Super Swamper Radial TSL Light Truck / SUV - Off-Road Max Traction Type: / All Season What we think: LIGHT TRUCK OFF-ROAD ALL-SEASON DURABILITY TRACTION SUV About Tire Evaluation Metrics CoreScore N/A: Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores. this is exactly what i needed to know. I'm in the process of trying to get my grubby little hands on a used set of 32x10.50x15's but they still look good enough, hopefully to last 2 years or so. Tread and side wall patterns may vary by tire size. Still no. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. The TSL's (Three Stage Lug) short, Ammo Hey all, Anyone have any insight on the Swamper TSL radials? super swamper tsl wheels & tires Pre-Owned $2,800.00 or Best Offer +$1,600.00 shipping Benefits charity Sponsored Super Swamper TSL Set of 4 Tires 33X13.5X15 Pre-Owned $460.00 Buy It Now Free local pickup Sponsored HMMWV Wheels tires 38.5x15.00-16.5LT Tire, Super swamper M/T Rims Fits Hummer Pre-Owned $900.00 or Best Offer Free local pickup Ride height changes due to age and use does not allow for steadfast rules. Need a Garage the TSL on the other hand seems to last longer and is stronger. Guaranteed! great offroad not to hot on icy rds. which tire performs better off-road, and is the road-noise difference that much of a factor? i think i will go with the TSL radials due to their better on-road durability and they are a fair bit cheaper. The Interco Super Swamper TSL Radial an incredibly aggressive light truck tire. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. TSLs tread design is slightly wider spaced than the SSRs so they clear mud out a. After it rains we'll be going back out to purposely attempt to get stuck! AC Compressor Find Interco SSR Series Super Swamper Radial TSL Tires and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Make Your own Classic This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Post Your Own Review of this Tire,