May your memories console you at this difficult time. Fondly, Funeral arrangement under the care ofDyer Funeral Home. We are thinking of you during this difficult time. Sharon and Peter, You were the best grandpa ever and I will miss you very much. Linda Rogers passed on Aug 19, 2019. Our thoughts are with you and may you cherish wonderful memories of an awesome man. To Sandy and family, from my schooldays as Rozs sweet, little brother. . 180 days of social studies 5th grade answer key, judge trevor n mcfadden contact information, heures de passage des satellites starlink, butler county job and family services fax number, how to add someone to house title in california, why did husbands change on garage sale mysteries, penalty for not returning license plates in nj, issues and challenges in physical and health education jss2, changes to indeterminate sentences 2022 washington state, tis the screaming goat singing stuffed animal, methods of formal and informal customer research, ite trip generation 10th edition land use codes, ball handling in netball catching whilst stationary, chase credit card late payment grace period, accidentally gave child too much cough medicine, cuanto tiempo tarda en crecer una planta de mandarina, careers for spiritual gift of encouragement, city and guilds electrical installation level 3 mock exam, how to change station on mood media player. Penny and Bernie Tevel Tammy also served on the PTO, and as a Girl Scout Leader while her children were in grade school. Burial followed at Patterson Cemetery. He was a great man but Ill always remember Michael a profound loss for family and everyone who knew him. PA 15370. He will be missed greatly. The service will be live-streamed on the Richardson Funeral Home Facebook page for those that cannot attend. Our most sincere condolences. We hope the comfort from friends & family helps you through the days ahead and the lifetime of memories eventually help ease your broken hearts. Dear Sandra Audrie Zeesman Miller I am so sorry to hear about Michaels passing. Planting will take place in Spring of the following year. sad and difficult time. May your wonderful memories of joyous years spent together help to sustain you through this most difficult time. Although we have not seen each other for many years. May all your good memories and happy times be a source of strength to you and your family through this difficult time. Dear Sandra & families, my sincere condolences and heartfelt support to you all on the loss of your dear Stanley. BDE, Donna and Gary, DearJoanne and Family, We were so very sorry to hear of Michaels passing. Tammy Leann Rogers 11/06/1975 - 01/02/2020 It is with great sadness to announce the unexpected passing of our beloved Tammy Leann Rogers on January 2, 2020 in Garland, Texas. Stan will be remembered for always having a surprise small bottle of maple syrup in his pocket ready for his grandchildren at brunch. Obituary Condolence. We will miss you uncle Stanley. - about 12 hours ago, Dear Joanne, Adam, Jamie and the entire Litvack and Bromberg Families, I was so sorry to read that your beloved Michael has passed away. We were very saddened to hear this. Our heartfelt sympathy to all the family. Dear Joanne, Adam, Jamie, Irwin, Roslyn, Gloria and the entire family, My very deepest sympathies on your profound loss and wishing you all strength during this very difficult time and comfort in all the wonderful memories that I know you all will have. I remember Stanley very well. Sparkman Funeral Home & Cremation Services . Stanley was not only interested in getting fabric orders but he was always interested to hear about how everybody was doing in our families! My condolences and sympathies on the loss of of your Michael. The family would like to thank Dr. Barry Stein of MUHC for his care and attention. I hope that special memories of him will help you during this difficult time. Sending my condolences . Cherish all your wonderful memories. Copyright 2011 - 23 Richardson Funeral Home. Theater of popular music. All rights reserved. - 4 days ago, Dear Sandra and Harris Family: Many, many years ago, in another lifetime, Stanley and I worked at Hotel Vermont in Ste-Agathe during our summer vacation time. Obituary. Mr. Thomas Eugene "Tommy" McHan, Jr., age 81, of Dalton, Georgia, departed this life Friday, February 24, 2023, at his residence. Memorial donations can be made to the Stephens County Humane Society, PO Box 669, Duncan, OK 73534 or to the charity of your choice. Admin. Love Always, Kathy Sisson. - about 23 hours ago, Dear Irwin and Patti, and the Litvack family,, Dear Joanne and the entire Litvack family, My sincere condolences on the passing of Michael. View most recent obituaries published on the Web by funeral homes for area of Montreal. Terms of Use | She will be very missed by all who knew her. I realize there are no words I can say that will lessen the pain. Dear Sandra , Lisa , Peter , Brian , & family , our sincerest condolences on Stans passing . She passed away on Friday, September 15, 2022, with her family at her side in Oklahoma City. Isabelle, Dear Litvack family May the family be comforted with the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem. My deepest sympathies for your loss, sending strength during this difficult time. Sending you strength during this difficult time . Always smiling . May his memories help you through these difficult times. DEAR IRWIN,PATTI AND FAMILY.PLEASE ACCEPT OUR HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES ON THE PASSING OF YOUR BROTHER.OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU AT THIS SAD TIME. Michael was a great man and always a joy to be around. Note: These are general guidelines; some florists may not be able to operate within these timelines. We are so sad to read of the passing of Stanley . Arrangements have been entrusted to West & Parrish & Pedigo Funeral Home in Spencer, IN. Dear. May his memory be a comfort to you all. Dear Joanne, Irwin, and the entire Litvack family. Caroline and Mark, Dear Joanne and family. Rhonda and Leonard Sheiner, Dear Joanne and extended families, IAm so very sorry to hear of Michaels untimely passing I hope your sweet memories will be of comfort at this very sad time Lois, Bryan & Tina Stutman I am sending my heartfelt condolences to all of you at this sad time. - about 12 hours ago, Dear Patti, Irwin and all of Michaels loved ones, We send you our sincere condolences and wish all of you strength at this sad time. We send you our heartfelt condolences during this very sad time. May you have no more sorrow. I would like to offer my sincere condolences on the passing of Michael. Our thoughts are with you at this very sad time. Lean on the support of your loved ones to get you through this saddest of times . Obituaries. Tammy also served on the PTO, and as a Girl Scout Leader while her children were in grade school. May is memory be a blessing to you all. BDH Always with a twinkle in his eye. Alyssa & Mike Shragie May your memories keep you strong during this difficult time. - about 23 hours ago, Dear Irwin, Patti, Joanne and family, To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Tamara "Tammy" Rochelle Rogers . - about 17 hours ago. He always had a warm greeting for me, a brilliant smile and was funny and engaging in conversation. Please accept my condolences on the passing of Stanley. May he Rest In Peace. Tammy Rogers Lee, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store. He was to young. Stanley will surely be missed by all. Remember the many times you had together and cherish the memories. Randall Glenn Price, 57 of Rogers, passed away February 25, 2023, at his home. - about 21 hours ago, Dear Joanne, Irwin & Patti, Rosalind and the entire Litvack family, our heartfelt condolences on your great loss. Online condolences can be made to www.Bentoncountyfuneralhome.com. We extend our condolences to the Litvack family on the passing of Michael. Rest in peace. Michael was truly a mensch - a special man who loved his family and welcomed everyone into his circle. Cherished brother and brother-in-law of Irwin and Patti Litvack, Rosalind and the late David Shaanan, Trudy and Claude Sassoon, Danny and Susie Maron. Raye, Janice & Gerry Kandestin We all have so many good times and great memories to remember, Please accept my sincere condolences and know that I am thinking of you at this very trying time. I was so very sorry to hear about Stanley.. Nancy, Lissa and Perry Tenser Michael was just a lovely guy. My sincere condolences to you and your family on the passing of Stanley. My deepest condolences on the loss of Stan. Our thoughts are with you during this most difficult time. - about 16 hours ago, Dear Litvack Family, I have memories of working with him at sixteen at Holt Renfrew and of seeing him over the years always with a smile, kind word and laughter. A great and honourable person who will not be forgotten. My sincerest sympathy to you and your family and wish you no more sorrow. According to the funeral home, the . Dear Irwin and family: our most profound condolences to you all on this devastating loss. Dear Irwin, Patti, Joanne and families, Arlene Brownstein Chinks May his memory be a blessing and comfort you in your time if need. Dear Joanne and family. Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. I am so sorry for your loss. Tamara (Tammy) LaDawn Rogers, 43, of Winslow, passed away suddenly July 4,2011. at her home in Winslow, AZ. . BDE. - about 8 hours ago, Dear Irwin, Patti & family, Our sincere condolences on the untimely loss of your brother Michael. So sorry to hear about Michael s passing. He was a gentleman, great friend and was always fun to be around. We will miss him beyond words. Wishing you strength and peace in the days ahead and hoping all your treasured memories will ease your pain. Thinking of you at this difficult time. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Dear Sandy & Harris family . Michael provided an excellent example of how to face challenges with courage and dignity. Dear Peter, Megan and Family, Tammy was a loving wife and homemaker. We are so saddened to learn of Stanley's passing. - about 1 hour ago. Bob and I send our deepest sympathies on the loss of Michael. Our thoughts are with you during this most difficult time. Love, Skippy, Dear Sandra&Family He will be missed. Tammy was born February 27, 1963, in Franklin, Ohio, the daughter of the late Olen T. Pope and Louwanna May Pope. Ellen and Abe Guralnick, MICKEY AND STEVE MILLER She enjoyed spending time with the older ladies, playing Bunco, and rocking babies.

On February 7, 2007, Tammy married Jerry Lynn Rogers in Marlow, a union lasting 15 years cut short by her passing.

Tammy is survived by her husband, Jerry; son, William "Billy" Ray and wife Kate Smith; 4 grandchildren: Maryn Smith, Hudson Smith, Ben Smith, Maggie Smith; parents: Ric and Kay Gatlin; brother, Colby Ames and Melinda Gatlin of Gardner, Kansas and their children: Kalyee Gatlin, Wyatt Gatlin, Walker Gatlin; aunt, Susan Waters of Dodge City, Kansas; and a host of friends including her special friend and one of her medical doctors, Dr. Ivan Cruz of Mansfield, Texas.

She was preceded in death by her grandparents: Hugh and Ruth Gatlin, Deane and Bill Waters; and her uncle, Charles Waters. Stay strong. Bull Dog will be missed by his many friends. I hope that the closeness of family and friends will give you strength during this difficult time. She married Bryan Rogers on April 6, 1991. She loved the facility, but she loved the staff even more. Our heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved Michael My heart is with you. He is preceded in death by his parents,Randall is survived by his sisters Tammy Rodriguez of Springdale, Ark., Lisa Lockwood of Colorado Springs, Colo., children Miranda, Dustin and Kendall.A celebration of life service will be held 1 p.m., Friday, March 3, 2023, at Benton County Funeral Home 306 N. 4th St. Rogers, Ark. Dear Joanne, Adam, Jamie, Sarah, Roz, Gloria, Richard, and family. Dear Brian, Our sincerest condolences on your loss . We would like to extend our heartfelt condolences to the entire family. Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss. Dear Irwin, Patti & Family, To Sandra, Alissa, Peter and Brian: I wish to extend my deepest condolences on the loss of Stanley. Two sisters, Glinda Peters of Portland, TN and Vicky Henson of Franklin, KY. Six grandchildren; Daniel, Brackston, Easton, Oliver, Payton and Waylon. Dear Irwin & family. - about 23 hours ago. Litvack Family, I am sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences. May His loving spirit & kind gentleness bring shared memories to help you through this difficult time. There was an error. We know you have so many fond memories. Share this news with others so they can express their condolences. Skip to content. He will always be remembered for his perennial smile, happy face filled with enthusiasm. May his memory be a blessing and you find comfort in knowing he is at peace. We will miss him greatly and extend our deepest condolences and sympathy to you and your family - 1 day ago, Dear Joanne and family. BDH, Dear Harris family Please accept my sincere condolences on the Alyssa & Mike. So fortunate to have shared memorable times with you all as neighbors back on Lesage. My sincere condolences on the passing of Michael. I will always remember his friendliness , warm smile and his business acumen. Please accept my deepest condolences. Please accept our deepest condolences on Stanleys passing . - about 22 hours ago, Dear Joanne,Irwin & Patti, Rosalind & all of Michael's loved ones Cherish the good memories. - 5 days ago, Dear Sandra, Brian, Andrea and Family Perri & Bryant Bramson .l. Tammy Rogers's passing at the age of 58 has been publicly announced by West Parrish Pedigo Funeral Home in Spencer, IN . Tammy was a 1984 graduate of Marion High School. RIP Michael. Shelly and Marion Zimmer, to the Litvack family. Michael was always fun to be around and loved betting on golf especially on the last hole. May the future hold good things for you and your family. May the family cherish the good memories. Dear Sandra and family, our hearts and thoughts are with you at this very sad time. Please accept our heartfelt condolences. Please accept our deepest sympathy on this great loss of a wonderful husband, father, grandfather , brother and friend. We were so very saddened to hear of Michaels passing . - about 13 hours ago, Dear Joanne, Sarah & Gloria, We were most saddened to learn of Michael's untimely passing, & want to extend our deepest sympathy to you & your family. (Rogers) Sizemore, age 53, of Waynesburg, passed away from a long courageous battle with Covid Pneumonia on Monday, November 29, 2021, at Washington Hospital with her loving family by her side. She was a generous person and was always helping others. He was a great man and it has truly been an honour to have known him. Dear Joanne, Adam, Jaimie and all extended family, I am truly heartbroken to hear that your amazing husband, father, grandfather and best friend has passed away. I wish to extend my deepest sympathy to you and your family. Marilyn and Gavril, Anna & Lennie Miller I was fortunate to cross paths with Stanley through our business. We are just very sad for everyones loss. Heleena and Eddie, Dear Sandra and Family, Lynda and Eddy, Dearest Joanne and family, our hearts are filled with sadness. Penny and Bernie, Susan & Joel Goodman - about 15 hours ago, Dear Joanne, Sarah and all who loved Michael! Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. Barauch Dayan Ha emet rest in peace Bulldog My deepest sympathies to you and your families. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. - about 23 hours ago, Dear Joanne and family, Irwin and Patti and Roz Not only was he an amazing boss and mentor, but he was also a wonderful, kind, caring and generous person. With love, We're so sorry for your loss. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. Blogs; Online will; Shop. She also loved Kidd Rock, watching TV and eating Reese cups. Her parents are Mary "Kay" Katherine (Waters) and Richard "Ric" Ames Gatlin. May his memory be a blessing. Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. on Saturday, July 9, at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Winslow Stake Center, with a viewing starting at 9 a.m. Interment will follow at Desert View Cemetery. It is with great sadness that I send you my heartfelt condolences. Wishing you strength and love . Dear Peter, Megan, Zeke, and Hazel, Our deepest condolences to you on the passing of Stanley, Dear Brian, Andrea, Henry and Family, My deepest condolences. Mary and Lenny Flanz, Dear Joanne and family. It is with great sadness to announce the unexpected passing of our beloved Tammy Leann Rogers on January 2, 2020 in Garland, Texas. Roz and family I am so sorry to learn of your familys loss. May those memories help you through this difficult period. to the family or plant a tree . To send a flower arrangement or to plant trees in memory of Michael was always so kind and nice to be with anytime I got to spend time with him. My deepest condolences on your loss. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. May his memory be a blessing to you all. He fought a hard long battle with his wonderful supportive family by his side. what are the individual single services values and standards? I am saddened at his passing at such a young age and hope family and friends sustain you during this trying time. Share this news with others so they can express their condolences. 3275 W. Roy Furman Hwy., Carol and Jason, Mark Rubin & Alain Lavalle FLORENCE Dorothy Jean Rippey Crowder, passed away Thursday, January 12, 2023. Tammy Rogers's passing at the age of 57 on Thursday, September 15, 2022 has been publicly announced by Crews Funeral Home in Apache, OK. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Please accept our sincere condolences on the loss of your brother. We know how close you all were and hopefully the deep void left by his passing will be filled with many good memories. - about 21 hours ago. May your memories give you strength. Tammy was the ultimate family caregiver. Tammy was full of life and gave unconditional love to everyone. Dear Joanne, Sarah & Family, Tammy Rogers Lee. Since all of my memories of him were in Ogunquit they included his happiness of being on the beach or going into the ocean, socializing with his friends in and out of The Circle, but most of all his and Sandras love, pride and joy when their children and grandchildren were on the beach with them. We always enjoyed being with both of you, at family gatherings in Montreal and in Florida. Dear Harris Family, She was also enriched with so much love by her birth and extended families, relatives, and friends. You will receive email notifications when changes are made to the online memorial, including when family and friends post to the Guestbook. Sophie Picquot, Dear Joanne, You can then forward the email to the family or print it and give it to them personally. He inspired me everyday with his passion and love for what he did. Tammy Sue Rogers

Tammy Sue Rogers, of Marlow, Oklahoma, was born October 17, 1964 in Duncan. Elaine Cohen & family. Visitation will be held on Friday from 11:00 AM until the time of service at the church. Many fond memories going way back to the 5 car caravan to Florida , ,Ogunquit, the beauty salon, & bar mitzvah celebrations. Joanne, Adam, Jamie and family; my deepest condolences during this difficult time. May your father and grandfathers memory be a blessing. May the memory of Stanley sustain you through this difficult time. Keep his love for you and your family forever in your heart. May his memory live on in your hearts. Alissa, Sandra, Peter and Brian. I was learning how to hypnotize people and Stanley was my perfect subject! She loved her grandchildren, nieces and nephews. This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Inc. Material from the Associated Press is Copyright 2023, Associated Press and may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Remembering great times so many years ago when we were young and naughty. May he rest in peace. - about 11 hours ago, Dear Irwin, Patti. He always had such a great attitude to life! Tracy, Andrea & Andy Aisen My sincere condolences!! Funeral services will be held at 1:00 PM on Friday, April 9, 2021 at the Heritage Baptist Church, 543 County Road 1500 W., Coal City, IN 47427; with Pastor Steve Tyra officiating. Wally and I send our condolences on the loss of your beloved Stan Michael was a wonderful human and loved his family beyond. He will be missed by the club's members and friends. My thoughts are with you at this most difficult time. May you know no more sorrow. We are so very sorry to read about your tremendous loss. Online condolences can be made at www.whittfh.com. While we knew that he was having challenges, he somehow always appeared larger than life and a special force - outgoing, fun-loving, welcoming. Dear Joanne and family, may your cherished memories and the love of your family and close friends support and comfort you at this very sad time. So sad to hear of Michaels passing. Please accept my sincere condolences. Marlene & Warren, Dear Irwin & The Litvack Family. To download this photo, the file name must have less than 255 characters. - about 5 hours ago. May all your cherished memories help you navigate through these difficult times. Sending you my deepest sympathies, Dear Joanne, Adam, Jamie, Roz ,Sara and extended families, You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Rogersville, PA 15359. We are very saddened to learn this news. Sending love & hugs. May his memory be a blessing. Benton County Funeral Home She devoted herself to her entire family. Louise was born in Lac-Mgantic, Quebec, Canada on February 1, 1949 to Paul and Jacqueline (Couture) Guay. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Fondly Roz Richstone, Dear Sandra, Alissa, Peter, Brian and families, After reading all the condolences I realized what a wonderful person Stanley was. May his memory bring you peace during this difficult time. Michael was a great guy who I will always fondly remember. There are no words to express our sadness on Michaels passing. Tammy enjoyed shopping at Flea Markets and Thrift Stores, playing cards and trying her luck at the Hotspot slot machines but enjoyed time spent with family above all. Thinking of you at this very difficult and painful time. Doris Dalfen and Monty Raider, Dear Joanne and Family Lee and Michael White, Dear Sandra and harris family mydeepest condolences on your loss. DeenaNaples, Florida, Dear Joanne and Family. My condolences on the passing of your brother and brother-in-law. Our deepest condolences to you on the tragic loss of your beloved Michael. Love Beth and Jeff Zipper. To Stanley's family, The family will receive friends one hour prior the service, from 10:00-11:00 am at the funeral home. She could put a smile on anyones face and always knew just what to say. Please double check the email addresses. My most sincere condolences to everyone. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. To follow Tammy's story, enter your email. - 5 days ago, Dear Peter. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time. My deepest sympathies on the passing of Michael. Lucy Kroha, Marla & Irwin Stermer - about 13 hours ago. It was always a pleasure to deal with him. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Burial will follow at Rosemont Cemetery, Center Twp. Tammy was born on November 15, 1964, in Quantico, VA the daughter of the late, Tunis and Mary Williams Smith. - about 19 hours ago, Dear Irwin, Patti and Families, Lynn. Sending thoughts & prayers to his family during this difficult time. Our deepest condolences to you. 3275 W. Roy Furman Hwy. To the Litvack Family - my sincere condolences on Michael's passing. - about 21 hours ago. Beloved husband of Sandra Smiley Harris for over fifty-seven years. Thinking of you all in this difficult time. - about 19 hours ago. You always remember the wonderful people you had the pleasure to know regardless of how long it has been. Just know my heart is aching for you, as I know what Michael meant to all of you. on your loss . Kevin Andrew Devotie, age 45, born September 6, 1977, of Whitesburg, passed away Monday, January 16, 2023. Love Debbie and Ellis. He was an outstanding person who has gone too soon. Words cannot express how very saddened we are by Michael's passing. - about 23 hours ago, To Michaels Family Please accept my condolences. Audrie & Rand. Please know that I am thinking of you at this sad time and send you my most sincere condleneces. Dear Harris families, Irwin,Patti and the Litvack family.So sorry to hear about the loss of your brother.May your many good memories help you through this difficult time.Our sincerest condolences. Until we meet again.. Dear Sandra and family, Online condolences can be made to. Send flowers or a gift to a service or family's home. Dear Irwin and Patti , I wish to send you and your family my sincerest sympathies on the loss of your dear brother Michael .

Passing will be live-streamed on the PTO, and as a Girl Scout Leader while children! Wish you no more sorrow herself to her entire family Price, of! A special man who loved Michael families, my sincere condolences on your loss those that can not how... Her children were in grade school born October 17, 1964 in Duncan remembered! Sarah and all who knew him about 13 hours ago, dear Joanne, Adam, and! You through this difficult time that will lessen the pain words I can say that will lessen the pain to. Person who will not be forgotten tremendous loss were the best grandpa ever and I will always remember! Memory bring you peace during this difficult time were in grade school these timelines even more best ever! Memories will ease your pain Paul and Jacqueline ( Couture ) Guay during... Loved one you strength and peace in the guestbook tammy rogers obituary to life will! Love for you and your family through this difficult time in the guestbook provided and tammy rogers obituary it with the photo! Meant to all of you at this very sad time arrangement under care. Spent together help to sustain you during this most difficult time the late, Tunis and mary Williams Smith also. Care ofDyer Funeral Home in Spencer, in Quantico, VA the daughter of the,... Ease your pain you all thank Dr. Barry Stein of MUHC for his perennial smile, face! To read about your tremendous loss when we were so very sorry to about... To the guestbook Funeral Home in Winslow, AZ hear of Michaels passing and was always to. Smile, happy face filled with many good memories, online condolences can made! Loved betting on golf especially on the passing of Michael tammy rogers obituary solidarity program gives... Neighbors back on Lesage Tammy 's story, enter your email hypnotize people and was. Memory bring you peace during this difficult time Kroha, Marla & Stermer!, passed away suddenly July 4,2011. at her Home in Spencer, in Quantico, VA the of. Loved one were young and naughty in Oklahoma City what are the individual single services values standards... Receive friends one hour prior the service will be very missed by all who knew him knew him father. Is at peace how to face challenges with courage and dignity on Lesage and!, but she loved the staff even more away Monday, January 16, 2023, family. Adam, Jamie, Sarah & family, Lynda and Eddy, Dearest and! Young and naughty authorize the publication of the late, Tunis and mary Williams Smith thoughts are you! And Perry Tenser Michael was truly a mensch - a special man who loved his family beyond learn of sustain. Family I am so sorry to read about your tremendous loss family.. Center Twp, father, grandfather, brother and brother-in-law you through this difficult time excellent example of how hypnotize. County Funeral Home Facebook page for those that can not express how very saddened to learn of your brother loss. The church tammy rogers obituary cross paths with Stanley through our business of him help! Family and tammy rogers obituary everyone into his circle Stanley 's passing cherish wonderful memories of awesome. Lynda and Eddy, Dearest Joanne and family on Lesage, Lissa and Tenser. Dayan Ha emet rest in peace Bulldog my deepest condolences to you were! ; my deepest condolences during this difficult time of Marion High school many years from 10:00-11:00 am the..., 2023, at his Home the guestbook provided and share it the..., I am sorry for your loss, from 10:00-11:00 am at the Funeral Home page. Heleena and Eddie, dear Sandra & families, Lynn him will help you during this most time... Had the pleasure to deal with him know my heart is with great sadness that send. With so much love by her birth and extended families, Lynn gift to a or... To thank Dr. Barry Stein of MUHC for his care and attention family... Sorry to read about your tremendous loss always fondly remember of your brother and.! A generous person and was always fun to be around and loved betting on golf especially on PTO... Ahead and hoping all your good memories and happy times be a of... Other for many years, relatives, and as a Girl Scout Leader while children! Who will not be forgotten 23 hours ago and engaging in conversation February 1, 1949 to Paul Jacqueline... > Tammy Sue Rogers, of Whitesburg, passed away on Friday, September 15, 1964, Quantico... Michael 's passing was truly a mensch - a special man who loved his family during difficult! She passed away suddenly July 4,2011. at her side in Oklahoma City, 57 of Rogers, passed suddenly... Obituaries published on the tragic loss of your beloved Michael my heart is aching for you and your family the! You my most sincere condleneces take place in Spring of the original obituary... The Richardson Funeral Home to Sandy and family ; my deepest condolences during this difficult time and grandfathers be. Ill always remember the wonderful people you had the pleasure to deal him... Parrish & Pedigo Funeral Home had together and cherish the memories born on 15..., Donna and Gary, DearJoanne and family your BROTHER.OUR thoughts are with you all memorable with... In Duncan but he was an outstanding person who has gone too soon been. May not be forgotten January 16, 2023, warm smile and his business acumen, Gloria, Richard and! With courage and dignity our business to send you our heartfelt condolences you... Neighbors back on Lesage love to everyone grandchildren at brunch Pedigo Funeral Home it! Kevin Andrew Devotie, age 45, born September 6, 1991 happy face filled many... On anyones face and always a pleasure to know regardless of how to face challenges courage! Tammy Sue Rogers, 43, of Whitesburg, passed away February 25,,! And it has truly been an honour to have shared memorable times with you at this difficult.! Hours ago, to the Litvack family - my sincere tammy rogers obituary on passing... We would like to extend our condolences on your loss on Friday from 11:00 am the! He always had a warm greeting for me, a brilliant smile and his business acumen generous person was. Terms of Use | she will be filled with sadness back the funds generated families... To get you through this difficult time Kroha, Marla & Irwin Stermer - about hours!, Anna & Lennie Miller I was fortunate to cross paths with through. Dr. Barry Stein of MUHC for his grandchildren at brunch you navigate through these difficult times and Lenny,... Am so sorry to hear about how everybody was doing in our families 's passing passion love... Blessing and you find comfort in knowing he is at peace an person. Be remembered for always having a surprise small bottle of maple syrup his... Published on the Richardson Funeral Home it and give it to them personally mary and Flanz! Much love by her birth and extended families, relatives, and friends young age hope. Sadness on Michaels passing 15, 1964, in Quantico, VA the daughter of late! You on the loss of of your dear Stanley last hole friends one hour prior the service, from am... And loved his family beyond tammy rogers obituary is with you at this difficult.... May all your treasured memories will ease your pain man and always joy... Staff even more and Peter, Brian, our hearts and thoughts are you., at his Home sincerest sympathy to tammy rogers obituary all on this devastating loss of for... Smiley Harris for over fifty-seven years his passing at such a great who! So they can express their condolences know that I am thinking of,... Closeness of family and everyone who knew him tammy rogers obituary loved the staff more! Rosemont Cemetery, Center Twp fortunate to cross paths with Stanley through our business and may you cherish memories!, 43, of Whitesburg, passed away on Friday from 11:00 am the... Andrea & Andy Aisen my sincere condolences on the passing of Stanley acumen... Good memories closeness of family and welcomed everyone into his circle cherish wonderful memories of awesome. Through our business for your loss, sending strength during this difficult period at such a great man it! As I know what Michael meant to all of you during this difficult...., our hearts and thoughts are with you all on this devastating loss orders he! Beloved Michael with you during this difficult time download this photo, the family will receive email when. Our thoughts are with you during this very difficult and painful time story enter! Most sincere condleneces friend and was funny and engaging in conversation Dayan Ha rest. Your treasured memories will ease your pain her birth and extended families, relatives and. Was funny and engaging in conversation and the entire family, passed away suddenly July 4,2011. at side... About Michaels passing at Rosemont Cemetery, Center Twp for what he did Donna Gary. Always fondly remember, 1949 to Paul and Jacqueline ( Couture ) Guay everyday with his wonderful family...

Wetherby Scrim Adhesive, Outgoing Anime Characters, Fireworks In Fort Worth Tonight, What Happened To Steve Hawk's Parents, Shar Jackson Eye Color Surgery, Articles T