And as Garofalo demonstrates, it may also help to laugh it off once in a while. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Its also important to realize that youre not alone. Years after he lost the extra pounds, he has honored his vow not to gain weight for a movie role again because he doesnt want to put his health at risk. We provide general wellness related information. Phil Mickelson, a professional golfer and the 2013 British Open champion, started feeling pain near his right ankle that made ithard to walkin the weeks leading up to the 2010 U.S. Open. Diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritisat age 32, theAmerican Ninja Warriorhosthas helped dispel stigma around RA. Terms. "I spent six months to a year pacing at night and just crying because of the extreme burning," she told, British model Jo Guest went through a lot of medical exams over many months before she was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Although it's unclear if metformin will work for every person suffering from fibromyalgia, there is active research into finding solutions for this frustrating and overlooked condition," he said. The same year, she married the actor Tyler Hilton. The causes of my Fibromyalgia could be a number of many different personal things. I have had fibromyalgia since 2007. "I spent six months to a year of pacing at night, and just crying because of the extreme burning," she reportedly toldFibromyalgia Aware Magazinein 2004. Like many of her show business colleagues suffering from the very same condition, she was forced to leave her musical career behind. Sometimes it helps family to see it is not just you but millions of us. I have battled fibro for a long time 6 years of doctor after doctor, finally diagnosed by my orthopedic surgeon/employer and sent to a rheumatologist for confirmation. How do you feel when celebrities speak out about living with fibromyalgia? It's a lot of exercise, like physical-therapy-type exercise. I believe you when you say you hurt. She believes she developed the conditions after having an adverse reaction to breast implantsshe had inserted in an effort to reinvent herself following the series end. Published Date: November 27, 2013 Last Edited: November 27, 2013. admin. After being open about her struggles with chronic pain for many years, Lady Gaga confirmed in September 2017 that the cause of her pain was fibromyalgia. You can get it on Amazon and in health stores, I believe. He manages symptoms with medication as well as yoga, swimming, and moral support via social media. There are many unknown aspects of fibromyalgia that need attention to better help people with this condition. At first, Guests doctor wasnt able to figure out what was wrong with her. I'm one of the 10%. I was taking 9 sleeping pills a night just to get some rest. Macduff Everton / Getty Images. Theyre talking about kids who have grand mal seizures, and theyve discovered that marijuana eases that down to where these children can have a life. Getty Images (3); Canva Stars aren't usually shy about seeking attention unless it. According to his statements, he believes he started to develop this syndrome after a car accident he had back in 2008. knowing that I would not be accepted as a patient in any other pain Famous Athletes Who Battled Disease Lou Gehrig, ALS Muhammad Ali, Parkinson's Wilma Rudolph, polio Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, leukemia Martina Navratilova, breast cancer Hank Gathers, hypertrophic. "Up and down the arm. Married to an English Earl, she has been living the dream when it comes to her life path. That right there, to me, says, Legalize it across the board!. Frida Kahlo, Florence Nightingale, and the Bible's Job are all believed to have demonstrated signs of fibromyalgia. When I was a teenager, I went to the gym constantly. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards was initially told she was suffering from depression until a later diagnosis confirmed she had fibromyalgia. In 2015 hetold The Daily Beasthe treats the pain with marijuana. Theformer Americas Got Talenthost and ex-husband of Mariah Carey said he was clueless about lupus before he found out he had the disease in 2012, when he was in his early thirties. Sinead O'Connor This singer-songwriter is no stranger to controversial and sensitive topics. Fibromyalgia is a painful condition with unknown causes. Fibromyalgia can be hard to diagnose, difficult to treat, and still poorly understood by the medical community. From one sufferer (sometimes I wish I could give this illness with its flare-up just for a month to some bosses out there and see how they cope). Slater S. (2015). You'll noticeMorgan Freeman is the only male on this list; fibromyalgia affects more women than men,with a ratio of about eight to two, says(NFMCPA). Fibromyalgia is a condition that can consist of pain and tenderness in the body. I come home from work and go into hibernation until I have to go back. There arent words to describe how I can possibly thank my beautiful friend Francia Raisa. Its taken me a couple of years now to have to deal with fibromyalgia, and have to re-think my life, re-organize, and realize just having to realize that Im so limited now. I have suffered from fibromyalgia since 2009 after an auto accident. It took many months & countless tests to rule out everything else. However, she never openly admitted being one of this syndromes victims. You get to know your patterns and limits, though, so you can work and plan around it. a psychiatric hospital due to a major depression break down from Model Jo Guest: Mystery illness has ruined my career. (2008). Other celebrities who have been outspoken about their experiences with fibromyalgia include Janeane Garofalo, Sinad O'Connor, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Lena Dunham. "I don't know if it was gout but I had a definite problem with my feet," he told theDaily News. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. There are many types of vasculitis, and the condition can attack blood vesselsanywhere in the body. than strong narcotics and other Your effort and contribution in providing this feedback is much I hope it helps! There is no cure for fibromyalgia. Im sad to say that two of those daughters refuse to understand how this illness has changed me. Langer got into acting because she was in too much pain to do the sports she loved as a young tomboy. Insulin resistance develops when the body starts to struggle with breaking down sugar. Sinead OConnor: Music did this it murdered my soulI will never go back. After winning her first round in the U.S. Open tennis tournament at age 31 in the summer of 2011, this tennis legend withdrew from play and announced she had Sjgrens syndrome, an autoimmune disease that causes extensive dryness, fatigue, and chronic pain. He is a professor of neurology at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. For years I had it managed but as Ive gotten older (now 60), the condition has gotten worse to the point of disabling me. High fame status or dirt poor, we are all just people. Its hard to feel good about yourself or like a sexy woman when you feel so ill, Guest told Daily Star in a 2008 interview. Now he helps raise awareness of the disease and the importance of early treatment. Michael James Hastings, known for his role as Captain Mike on "The West Wing," had to retire from being a school teacher at age 35 due to fibromyalgia. Pappolla said that studies have shown differences in the brain between people with fibromyalgia and those without, such as areas with a lower blood flow than expected. At first, OConnor was quoted as saying that her career in music was to blame. My endocrinologist started me on gabapentin last week and I feel a little better, but I dont think this flareup will get under control until after this miserable weather goes away!!! In July 2002 I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Most famous for her role as Erin Walton in the TV series "The Waltons," actress Mary McDonough struggled with pain after a 1990 car accident before finally being told she might have lupus and one. That was 1993 and quite a few medications finding the right combination at bedtime of Lyrica, Ambien, amitriptyline, and a morning backup of sertraline. If a treatment method doesnt work, dont give up seeking out new therapies can make a world of a difference. Watching his diet has helped: By and large I dont eat wheats or grasses of any kind, Danson said, adding that he tries to consume as much healthy good fish and vegetables as he can. RELATED:September Is Rheumatic Disease Awareness Month. I would hope for more recognition of Fibro as a, sometimes, crippling disease. Sinead OConnor is an Irish singer-songwriter who stepped away from music in 2003 because she was struggling with fibromyalgia and wanted to take care of her children. Although fibromyalgia is more common in women, it can affect anyone, regardless of gender, race, age or class. I will not give up.. I have learned time and time again how important it is to believe.. I havent felt like my old self since I got it & probably never will. On a 2018 episode of ShepardsArmchair Expert podcast, the two compared notes but mostly laughed about the challenges of their shared condition. A heart condition can affect people in their prime. The wide range of symptoms and medical conditions associated with fibromyalgia make the syndrome very difficult to diagnose and it is most commonly mistaken for other medical conditions. Freeman has also been spotted wearing a single compression glove on his left handdue to the nerve damage, most recently at the 2018 Screen Actors Guild Awards. In 2007, she was designated as a. "Of course, everybody kept saying, 'Well you're crazy. Watch and share. On top of that, Freeman is also an outspoken advocate for fibromyalgia awareness. Every one of them had experienced some kind of physical or emotional trauma. "Having a frustrating day with chronic pain, but I find myself feeling so blessed to have such strong intelligent female doctors," she captioned the photo. Now Im in constant pain and need at least one full day of complete rest and quiet. However, she became one of the most important spokespersons for those suffering from fibromyalgia and she managed to take the path of another artistic career: painting. So I hope people watching it who do struggle withchronic painknow that theyre not alone. As wife to Ambassador L. Paul Bremer III, the former administrator for Iraq, she and her husband have been outspoken advocates for the condition, speaking out around the world. McDonough is now a public speaker, author and workshop leader, often talking with young women about their struggles with body image and self-esteem. Morgan Freeman (80) often still wears a compression glove on his left hand, which was paralyzed in the 2008 car crash that nearly killed him. After he retired from the show business, he became a national spokesman for those who suffered from the same condition as him. In 2003, singer Sinead O'Connor left her singing career, telling, Actress and comedian Janeane Garofalo makes fun of her fibromyalgia as part of her comedy. I contracted fibromyalgia from a breast implant medical recall (the foam variety) I had them in my body for twenty five yrs,now I suffer from not only the left over toxins that will forever live within my tissue, but also the horrible pain of fibromyalgia, my husband abandoned me and his whole family turned their backs on me,they have had a lot of cancer within their family and one might think that they would be more compassionate, but in fact they never reached out not one time to see if I needed anything of if I was OK,it breaks my heart to know that some people wont take the time to learn about this horrible condition,I pray for each and every person that lives with this health problem, because unlike caner and other horrible heath conditions, it is such a mystery that no one seems to take the time to learn about, I may never be perfect but I will never stop trying, I refuse to give up,stay strong and God bless you all! Learn complementary therapies that may help. In an episode of the Aches and Gains podcast with Dr. Paul Christo, Langer said, Theres different levels of learning you go through with fibromyalgia One is Im all alone, you know, no one else understands this pain. This is fibromyalgia. Because this is a preliminary finding, the researchers aren't sure how insulin resistance might contribute to fibromyalgia or how metformin might reduce pain. This seems to be a logical conclusion, considering the severity of her pain when she was an adult. 5) Flea- Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome in 1993. To see if treating those higher blood sugar levels might help, the researchers gave people who had blood sugar levels in the pre-diabetic range or higher a diabetes medication called metformin. The frontwoman of the group Rosie and the Originals, best known for their 1960 hit song Angel Baby, Rosie Hamlin was active for several years before settling down to start a family in 1963. Famous People with Fibromyalgia: Stories to Inspire. will not pay anything for relief to help a person to relax, with no side affects. Seven months later, I was in Medicaid will pay close to $300/mo. Here are some modern-day celebrities who have fibromyalgia and have spoken out about the disorder: Judging by her energy on stage (remember her Super Bowl halftime performance last year? A friend told her she might have fibromyalgia, so she went to a doctor who specializes in the condition who confirmed her diagnosis. You get to know your patterns and limits, though, so you can work and plan around it. His friendship with Bell and her husband Dax Shepard led to a discovery that both men have psoriatic arthritis. Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition that causes widespread muscle pain and tenderness. From the first day, the first minute, I got to say, Not only am I competing for the Arthritis Foundation, I have rheumatoid arthritis, he notes. alterations in the function of your nervous system, McDonough told Smashing Interviews Magazine, Lena Dunham revealed in an Instagram post. She passed away at age 71 in 2017 of undisclosed causes. Despite her talent and. It was to the point that I barely functioned due to pain and fatigue. WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. She explained: Casting away some of the worlds most fascinating people is a wonderful job however, Im having to take some time away from Desert Island Discs as Im suffering from a form of fibromyalgia. Young hopes to spend some time healing and return to the show after several months. Lady Gaga, Morgan Freeman, and Mary McDonough have all spoken out about the disorder. I was on Lyrica from the time it came on the market until about a month ago when I started having severe swelling in both lower legs and both feet. I play golf. THURSDAY, May 16, 2019 (HealthDay News) -- Fibromyalgia is a mysterious and misunderstood illness, but researchers may have uncovered at least one key to the disease's origin: insulin resistance. Jeaneane Gorafalo is a celebrity you would expect to suffer from such a terrible medical condition as fibromyalgia, especially because her main area of activity is comedy. However, it seems that she suffers from reflex sympathetic dystrophy, which is quite similar to fibro. All of the sudden I felt like I had an answer and I felt better because it causes so muchanxiety[not knowing], Richards said. Youve hit the right humor vein, Danson told Shepard, because there is nothing less sexy than turning to your wife and saying, My psoriasis is bothering me. My Brazilian trainer finally said, Ted, women dont want to hear about your aches and pains. "People with fibromyalgia are often told [falsely] that they have a disease that simply cannot be managed. Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is both common and extremely mysterious. Speaking broadly, Sattui says there are several types of vasculitis that can attack blood vessels in the eyes and ears, potentially causing vision and hearing loss. Morgan Freeman The Golden Actor, the Fibromyalgia Patient, Sinead OConnor A Strong Voice, a Strong Woman, Susan Flanner Bold, Beautiful, and Strong, Michael James Hastings A National Voice, Jeaneane Gorafalo Smiling in the Face of Pain, Frances Winfield Bremer Decades of Pain, A.J Langer The Story behind the Fairytale, Florence Nightingale the Victorian Lady, Mary McDonough A Public Fibromyalgia Patient, Paula Abdul Rumors about Her Fibromyalgia, Debbie Allen a Dancer that may suffer from Fibro. I am incredibly blessed. Fibromyalgia Famous People With Fibromyalgia. For a long time, doctors suspected that fibromyalgia might be psychological, and there are still those that think its sufferers are hypochondriacs, despite evidence to the contrary. Standard fibromyalgia treatments don't always provide a perfect solution. Matt Iseman wonThe Celebrity Apprenticein 2017, raising over $570,000 for theArthritis Foundation. Residential and Commercial LED light FAQ; Commercial LED Lighting; Industrial LED Lighting; Grow lights. Part of the reason Irish singer-songwriter Sinad O'Connor (51), who has since changed her name to Magda Davitt, stepped away from singing for a time was because of her fibromyalgia. My grown 2 boys think its laziness and i did everything under the sun for them. It is often accompanied by fatigue, altered sleep, cognitive impairment - such as difficulty remembering things - and emotional distress. At that time I worked in the community, helping others. Within 24 hours I broke out into a rash all over my back and my chest, McDonough told Smashing Interviews Magazine. This is the reality for .css-dv4kb7{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:brandColorSecondary;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:inherit;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-dv4kb7:hover{color:#683d85;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;}people with fibromyalgia, or as the National Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain Association (NFMCPA) defines it, "common and complex chronic pain disorder that causes widespread pain and tenderness to touch that may occur body wide or migrate over the body.". Every day I have to exercise to flood all my joints with blood and keep the inflammation down. Taysha Murtaugh was the Lifestyle Editor at CountryLiving.com. That's where it gets so bad. By Hal Blatman MD on Jan 6, 2020 in Blog, Conditions, News. In the past, fibromyalgia was either believed to not exist at all or to be a form of depression. Celebrity Apprenticegave Iseman the chance to go beyond the commentary he delivers onNinja Warriorand compete for a personal cause. I want to work there is no doubt about it, as I am a people person, however I wish more people would and could understand that putting makeup on (being a female) does not cover the pain I have in my body, and being told by bosses to just get on with itIs insulting. Oops! Best known for playing Erin Walton in The Homecoming and the subsequent series The Waltons, Mary McDonough (56) has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and Lupus, two diseases that often overlap(thyroid hormone resistance and rheumatoid arthritis are two other conditions that may co-exist with fibromyalgia). for lyrica, but "At first I thought it was just a virus, but it just wouldn't stop. Depression Anxiety and Insomnia have just taken over my life, which is not me. Many doctors refer to fibromyalgia as a hypervigilant or fight-or-flight illness because your nervous system stays in alarm mode all the time. She stayed active until her death in April 2017, at the age of 71. Published I am a hypochondriac but psoriatic arthritis is genuine enough to get your attention., RELATED:Celebrities with Psoriatic Arthritis, You may never have guessed that this beloved Oscar winner lives with fibromyalgia, a sometimes misunderstood and misdiagnosed chronic rheumatic condition that affects an estimated 10 million people. By subscribing you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Although it is not known for sure, it is also believed that painter Frida Kahlo may have suffered from fibromyalgia as well. Ross shared that his eldest daughter had Covid-19 at the beginning of the pandemic. At the age of 71, Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman was in a car accident that left his left hand paralyzed and triggered nerve damage. They aren't the right adaptations for everyone, but they can give you an idea of the types of . And you have to re-assess what you doand maybe find another less stressful job, or re-habilitate your same job! Dix R. (2017). Here is a look at five athletes who suffered heart problems: Hank Gathers: The Philadelphia native became the second player in NCAA basketball . At first I thought it was just a virus, but it just wouldnt stop. If you want to find out more about this, then do read on. But during her life, she was vocal about her battle with the syndrome. appreciated. That should have been an indication that I was prone to theseautoimmune diseases, Reynolds toldPractical Pain Managementmagazine. OConnor has had her share of health issues, including bipolar disorder, PTSD, and recovery from a hysterectomy. It is characterized by widespread pain and tenderness throughout the body, leading to fatigue and tiredness. In her Netflix documentary Gaga: Five Foot Two, released on September 22, Gaga gave her fans a behind-the-scenes look at her struggles with pain and opened up about the challenges of finding treatments and coping techniques to help manage her symptoms. Jo Guest is another popular figure that is known to suffer from this medical condition. This singer-songwriter is no stranger to controversial and sensitive topics. This Canadian actor, writer, and director, known for her role as the cheerleader Grace Bowman on The Secret Life of the American Teenager and for writing and directing the acclaimed 2022 film The Fallout, went publicabout her health condition in 2015. In April 2020, Gomez also revealed that she has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Morgan Freeman is a celebrity that seems to be everywhere, whether hes acting in movies, playing voices for animated roles, or narrating films. Rosie Hamlin is another very popular person who suffers from fibromyalgia. I also have learned to accept that some days I am not going to be able to keep up with my schedule or other peoples schedules and I just need to rest and lighten up, he said in an interviewwith the website Back Pain Relief. In 2010, when she was 24 years old, the "Born This Way" singertold Larry Kingthat lupus runs in her family, and that she'd tested borderline positive for the disease. Do you know theWeird Signs of Fibromyalgia? Many forms of vasculitis attack the nervous system, limiting the bodys ability to control movement, or damage muscle tissue, causing weakness that might make it difficult to walk. Why am I having all these crazy symptoms? she said on an episode of TLCs The Healer.. But these 13 famous faces have spoken about their experiences withrheumatic diseases a term applied to more than 100 different ailments, including lupus, arthritis, andgout. Ive always been extremely energetic and very, very busy, Hamlin said in a 2011 interview. She had trouble focusing on conversations, too, and the Oxycontin she was prescribed drained her savings, which she struggled to sustain without the energy for regular concerts. The star ofMillion Dollar BabyandThe Shawshank Redemptiontalked toEsquiremagazine about his experience with fibromyalgia he was diagnosed in his seventies after a 2008 car crash with his trademark, unflappable cool: "There is a point to changes like these. After filming Three Sisters, Langer took a break to figure out how to manage her symptoms and put her health first. Then I'd grab a bag of ice, put it on my head, on my face, on my hip, on my legswherever the pain moved to would just be such extreme burning.". Athletes are generally very active and have very little body fat. I am a fan of just about all of the famous people listed on the page, especially Morgan Freeman and Sinead OConnor, who can afford palliative treatment. The researchers compared their hemoglobin A1c levels to large groups of healthy people from two other studies. But I am positive about it. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 8 Things You Need to Know About Menopause When You Have Rheumatoid Arthritis, VEXAS Syndrome May Be More Common Than Previously Known, What Are Rheumatic Diseases? I go swimming and walk the dog that takes me ages due to having to stop but i just get on with it now, nobody give a dame so i try to put it to bed and then the bugger wakes me up, HAYHO HOPE YOU ALL FEEL BETTER FOR CHRISTMAS XXX. Written By: Fibromyalgia Treating. She later tweeted: It was a tough decision to come out about it, but it was such a relief! She currently serves as the Celebrity Ambassador Chair forLupus LA. In Feb 2002 I had spinal surgery to remove ruptured discs and free up the trapped psiatic nerve. I have fibromyalgia pain in this arm, and the only thing that offers any relief is marijuana, Freeman said. Im a doctor and mother and i had been diagnostic from fibromialgia 11 years ago. Fibromyalgia is not curable. Rosie Hamlin, the late lead singer of Rosie and the originals, was beloved for her musical talents and her fearlessness in taking on fibromyalgia. Heres hoping more celebs come out of the closet on Fibromyalgia. spine and wellness, Syracuse, N.Y. Fibromyalgia is a chronic, incurable condition that can cause a variety of symptoms such as widespread pain, fatigue and brain fog. When you come out of hospital and youre told everythings normal, you should be happy, but I dont want to be told everythings normal I just want to be told whats wrong with me, she said. She wrote, Your pain, whatever shape it takes, is yours and so it is real. But, for some people, like former track athlete Megan Densmore, who at the age of 13 began to feel her physical ability lacking, and was subsequently diagnosed with fibromyalgiaa disorder that brings on musculoskeletal pain, and affects energy levels, sleep, mood, and memorythe fatigue never faded; nor, did the aches and pains. But when the pain became more widespread and severe in the following days, he sought help. Kirsty Young, a broadcaster on the BBC Radio 4 show Desert Island Discs, announced in 2018 that she would be taking a break from the position due to fibromyalgia. At the time, AJ was a tomboy who played on an all-boys baseball team. "I wish to help raise awareness & connect people who have it," wrote Lady Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta. I had fibrositis from age 14 as well as other undiagnosed leg pains. The following celebrities have opened up about living with fibromyalgia, but hopefully more will step forward and speak up to help break down stigmas and contribute to a better understanding of the condition. More celebrities with the condition are speaking out more than ever before. Fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS), one of the most common rheumatic disorders, is estimated to affect up to 15 million people in the United States, 80% to 90% of whom are women. The biggest name to me was Morgan Freeman - and this helped my husband a lot, as many of the support things we had seen thus far had been women-oriented. Black women are three times more likely to get lupus than white women, notes the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Jo Guest is a former British model who had to quit her career due to severe fibromyalgia symptoms. I too suffer from fibromyalgia All rights reserved. A level of 5.7% to 6.4% is considered pre-diabetes, according to the . I have to move on to other things, to other conceptions of myself. This article shows that it's not true. Objective: Primary fibromyalgia syndrome (PFS) and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) are clinical conditions characterized by a variety of symptoms, including prominent fatigue, myalgia, and sleep disturbances. She took a medical leave in 2007 to deal with her fibromyalgia. Understanding the basics of Fibromyalgia. 8 celebrities living with fibromyalgia. But have had some perids of being off sick. I wasdiagnosed with lupus, and Ive been throughchemotherapy. And through honest social media posts, like the one pictured, she's doing just that. symptoms that negatively affect me, it is the LACK of effective treatment (I moved abroad into the sun to help me but at the moment its taken its toll) but definitely reccomended if you can. Pain, fatigue, insomnia,dressing, anxiety. I have it and I believe it was brought on by 9/11. Other celebrities have demonstrated its important to keep a positive outlook when dealing with fibromyalgia. Sixteen had levels considered pre-diabetes and one met the criteria for diabetes. I dont like it, but I have to deal with it.. It appears you entered an invalid email. Privacy She described what its like to have an invisible illness like fibro, writing, I appear to be totally able bodied but its complex, and I am just trying to do everything required to maintain a life of joy and service. On December 17, 2013, I was hit by a However, we're glad these celebrities spoke out to lessen the stigma around fibromyalgia and to raise awareness. Gentle hugs to all. We avoid using tertiary references. He revealed in a 2012 interview with Esquire that he continues to experience excruciating nerve pain and now lives with fibromyalgia. We need more research which means more money which means more publicity! The findings were published online recently in the journal PLOS ONE.

Finger Lakes Human Trafficking, Fierrochase Headcanons, Ming Dynasty Ending, Ernest Shackleton Bbc Bitesize, Manchester And Salford Magistrates Court Listings, Articles F